Hot fun at EHS

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I wish I would have seen it. I think it may have been the same guy that did it in front of Blockbuster also. There are other places to do stupid junk like that.

Great event though. Awesome course.
2013 WRX
Mark McCrary

Post by Mark McCrary »

Thank you all for a good event. It sure would have been bad if it was not for Robert, Mark P., Doug, and Greg. Those are the one that made it as good as it was. But there are many others. Thanks, had a blast!
Mark McCrary
2004 Mazda RX-8 C-Street
Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

I too had a good time - thanks to those who set these events up.
This should have been my last race on street radials!

-Derek
2011 ETR SCCA never made it to an event Champion
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
rocracing2001

Post by rocracing2001 »

Its funny but I bet there is not a lot of people that would have known that about 30 min. before the course was open for walking we working free style on the course. Mark McCary had a good idea but we all put our heads together and thats what we got. I think the course was grear and that is scary to think we went this looks good.

This should tell you that our hats are off the everyone because its you that makes a good event. Great job ETR.. :D

We are very lucky to have the people that we do, ok there are a couple of you I don't know anything about and you know who you are don't you?
:?
Robert