time summaries

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Jbgti

Post by Jbgti »

TonyBolton wrote:Not sure if you noticed JB........but the WBHS results are up........and it looks like you hit'em with the 1-2 knockout punch! FTD and PAX?!?!?!?! :O
You all didn't know I had that in me did you :lol: Just kidding!! I had a few e mails telling me about it yesterday. I know it is a mis print but still looks good. I saved it and are using it for my wallpaper for a little motivation. Maybe one day :shock:
03' VW GTI 1.8T
20th Anniv. IY
STS # 33
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

thrdeye wrote:
TonyBolton wrote:uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh, kay? :?:
The courses were different lengths. Theoretically, someone could run a faster time on the longer course than someone on the shorter course ran, but since they are all in the computer as the same event, only the fastest time will show, not depending on the course.
Yeah....but didnt the course get changed after lunch and each group got to run both courses the same amount of times????? Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is what we did.
2013 WRX
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

gbwrx wrote:
thrdeye wrote:
TonyBolton wrote:uuuuuuuuuuuhhhh, kay? :?:
The courses were different lengths. Theoretically, someone could run a faster time on the longer course than someone on the shorter course ran, but since they are all in the computer as the same event, only the fastest time will show, not depending on the course.
Yeah....but didnt the course get changed after lunch and each group got to run both courses the same amount of times????? Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that is what we did.
This is true, but it doesn't necessarily mean that theie fastest time was on teh shorter course.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3