Award from Adesa today

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Ruff Ryder 6

Award from Adesa today

Post by Ruff Ryder 6 »

I wasn't informed that i would have recieved anything for the novice class before i had to leave today. Apparently i placed 6th out of 19. I realized i left no other info other than my name so i figured i would hop on the forums and post a question as to how i would recieve said "award." i plan on making it out to another event this year, probably at Adesa again. That was my first time ever and extremely enjoyed it. thanks for the fun time guys!!

T.J. McCallum
ddillow

Post by ddillow »

:twisted:

Please follow this simple procedure to collect your award:

1) Show up at any future ETR SCCA event.
2) Kick ass (taking names is optional)
3) Hang out until the awards are handed out (helping clean up will make the time fly)
4) Smile when your name is called
5) Extend hand to receive said award.

By following this proceedure you can be sure to win a T-Shirt that will make you the envy of your friends (maybe even the cool ones.) :)

Seriously, you need to be present at the award presentation to collect one. Present to win and all that... (until someone steps up to correct me.)

Glad you had fun, and we look forward to seeing you again; well, maybe not the guy in 7th place... :wink:
Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

ddillow wrote: Seriously, you need to be present at the award presentation to collect one. Present to win and all that... (until someone steps up to correct me.)

Glad you had fun, and we look forward to seeing you again; well, maybe not the guy in 7th place... :wink:
My first event I left early and missed out on a T-shirt as well....so I have learned to stick around. Unfortunetly, I have not won since. :?

and BTW, I was that 7th place guy.!.! :)
I was actually 4th in novice, but damn that PAX. It bumped me to 7th. Apparently I might be able to get out of SM and race novice in another class. To be honest I have never spent more than 5 minutes looking up classes because I just wanted to race, but today it looks like the wrong class made me miss out on a shirt because the truck ran good for novice. The first event of the year when I registered in person, one of the guys working the tent felt I should be in NSM and I never questioned it. Looks like I got some reading to do myself to determine what class to be in. I hope to get me a shirt soon!.

:lol:
2011 ETR SCCA never made it to an event Champion
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
Ruff Ryder 6

Post by Ruff Ryder 6 »

ddillow wrote::twisted:

Seriously, you need to be present at the award presentation to collect one. Present to win and all that... (until someone steps up to correct me.)

Well i definitely had fun and didn't expect to be in the top half due to only looking at the RAW times. Didn't understand the scoring system till i got back to the house and started to read a bit more. Turns out i did actually beat my buddy in the red MR2, even though he had me by .2 on the raw times. o well, lesson learned and i will remember in the future. thanks guys