Chattanooga Sunday?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
scottgib

Chattanooga Sunday?

Post by scottgib »

Anyone going? If the weather is good I will probably go.

:D
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

Ya know Nashville is having an event, right? AutoAuction vs Speedway? No contest!
- Dave Disney
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

who will be going to Nash? I might go, if nothing else comes up.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
disneyd
Site Admin

Post by disneyd »

I can't make it this time, as much as I'd like to go... I have too many side projects going on.
- Dave Disney
steverife

Post by steverife »

i'd like to go to one, but i'm still kinda in car limbo. i'm doing the eurofest autocross in nashville next week anyway, so i'll just relax this week.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
steverife

Post by steverife »

disneyd wrote:Ya know Nashville is having an event, right? AutoAuction vs Speedway? No contest!
scott likes winning PAX in chattanooga :)
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
Tyler H

Post by Tyler H »

FYI....

The entire MR2 owners club is having their SE meet in Chatt this weekend. They're planning to descend onto the autocross like flies. Shhh...don't tell anyone. :wink:

Half the MR2s on the eastern seaboard will be buzzing around.

I'm not sure if they're actually staging a separate autox just for the MR2 or if they're just planning on showing up. If so, I hope someone told the even organizers. I'm not going...have to work.

http://www.texas2s.com/se2004/
CMS-GT4

Post by CMS-GT4 »

Tyler H wrote:FYI....

The entire MR2 owners club is having their SE meet in Chatt this weekend. They're planning to descend onto the autocross like flies. Shhh...don't tell anyone. :wink:

Half the MR2s on the eastern seaboard will be buzzing around.

I'm not sure if they're actually staging a separate autox just for the MR2 or if they're just planning on showing up. If so, I hope someone told the even organizers. I'm not going...have to work.

http://www.texas2s.com/se2004/
I thought about going to they wanted all kinds of money just to attend.
Not interested in spending money to meet people with simular cars. Us alltrac guys do it for free. Guess when there is so few of us we can't be too picky bout' charging people.
Coldiron (Cold - Iron)
92' Celica alltrac: in final stages of rebuild
03' Z: Grocery Gitter
Tyler H

Post by Tyler H »

I'm with you. If I were off, I may have gone to run the auto X and socialized with a few MR2 folks, but I don't feel the need to pay to be part of the club. BTW, you have an awesome, rare car. I enjoy seeing it run. The 3SGTE is a great engine.
CMS-GT4

Post by CMS-GT4 »

Tyler H wrote:I'm with you. If I were off, I may have gone to run the auto X and socialized with a few MR2 folks, but I don't feel the need to pay to be part of the club. BTW, you have an awesome, rare car. I enjoy seeing it run. The 3SGTE is a great engine.
Thanks,

Hopefully I wil be at the rest of the autox's for the rest of the year.
Been laying low due to ruining my CV joint. No one here can rebuild it, and I didn't want to break an axel. Parts can be hard to find for the car, but I found a low milage axel for cheap. The only thing I have been waiting on now is my FMIC. Now that it's hot out and my tmic is getting even more heat soaked, the car goes in to safe mode to prevent knock etc. So I get about half the power and almost less then half the boost.

soon that will all change.... :twisted:
BTW: Here is a short clip of the car with the new suspension.
http://www.alltrac.net/media/uploads/MVI_0570.avi

cheers,
JC
Coldiron (Cold - Iron)
92' Celica alltrac: in final stages of rebuild
03' Z: Grocery Gitter