Another anybody know of a job thread

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
tnturbo

Another anybody know of a job thread

Post by tnturbo »

My Mom is looking for a different job as her company is in a downward sprial with impending crash. She has an Industrial Engineering degree from ETSU, and also an MBA. She is currently employeed as purchasing manager at a heavy manufacturing facility. It is a union shop and the contract is up in early June, negotiations haven't started yet and there is a wide gap between management and union. For her experience and qualifications she is willing to work CHEAPLY. Several jobs she has applied for she just leaves of the MBA and references the IE degree. Anything in purchasing, procurement, buying, inventory control, or even business to business sales. She lives in Jefferson County but west Knoxville, north Knoxville, Morristown, Tri-cities is fine. She is also familiar with safety and HR. I think her MBA concentration is in Human resources.

Any guidance would be much appreciated. I can email you a resume on request. She is a working type engineer, still farms, works on cars and equipment, not afraid to get dirty or work long hours.
Jeff Miller