Subaru Challenge in Charlotte NC 11/15

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I am out for Sunday also. Wishing I could make it to Nashville for more autocross on the road course but I will be at the house with the ole lady.

Mark, I will be able to meet up Friday for sure now. How about somewhere that serves food so I can grab a bite before we leave?

Oh yeah, do you wanna go ahead and grab the room or do you want me to? I will need to look up where the host hotel is as I can't remember.
2013 WRX
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

thrdeye wrote:I might meet up with you guys and follow. I will not be following your entire route though. I am off on Friday.
Are you not going by the Friday thing at Folgers? They are giving away $500.00 worth of prizes there. For some reason they are doing it the nigh before and not at the event.
2013 WRX
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

gbwrx wrote:
thrdeye wrote:I might meet up with you guys and follow. I will not be following your entire route though. I am off on Friday.
Are you not going by the Friday thing at Folgers? They are giving away $500.00 worth of prizes there. For some reason they are doing it the nigh before and not at the event.
Hell no. That's BS. They should have it on Saturday so that more than just the locals have a shot at winning. I don't need any more hats, shirts, or parts anyway.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
tomsn16

Post by tomsn16 »

CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

What time does the "Folgers" thing start? I want some free stuff for $45!
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

The Folgers thing is from 5-8.

Pilson, I will have to give you a call when I get out of work tomorrow. Or give me a call sometime during the morning. I guess we will get a motel when we get there.

Anyone else going to drive with us?
2013 WRX