370Z plus DATES!!!!

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Same here. Maybe James should do the school this year or at least help so we can all flog his car some.
2013 WRX
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

gbwrx wrote:Same here. Maybe James should do the school this year or at least help so we can all flog his car some.
lol I wouldnt have enough rubber to give BSP a shot after you guys had your way.
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
steverife

Post by steverife »

ke0ki2k wrote:
gbwrx wrote:Same here. Maybe James should do the school this year or at least help so we can all flog his car some.
lol I wouldnt have enough rubber to give BSP a shot after you guys had your way.
Good point. We need to drive ALL the BSP cars.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

That sounds even better.
2013 WRX
steverife

Post by steverife »

FREE BSP Samples: March 1st, 4 PM.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Be there or be square. :lol:

Next will be HS.
2013 WRX
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

steverife wrote:
ke0ki2k wrote:
:lol: :lol:
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

ke0ki2k wrote:
steverife wrote:
ke0ki2k wrote: lol I wouldnt have enough rubber to give BSP a shot after you guys had your way.
:lol: :lol:
Alright. I am taking the smilies as a yes. :twisted:
2013 WRX
Z06Fix

Post by Z06Fix »

Anyone know where the school will be? And what the dates will be?
2010 Subaru STI
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Z06Fix wrote:Anyone know where the school will be? And what the dates will be?
This isn't set in stone but Dave is trying for April 18/19 at Meco in Greenville. We were trying to get Walter State or possibly Adesa for the school. WS is out already. The schedule for all of our events should be posted in the near future.
2013 WRX
JOHN226

Post by JOHN226 »

AcuraAttack wrote:
Dentspeed66 wrote:I've heard there's no camber adjustability. Does it have a limited slip?
If you buy the sports-package you get a viscous limited-slip differential, 19-in. forged Rays wheels, Bridgestone tires, Akebono brakes, and the stupid synchroRev Match trans.
From everything I've seen the Rev Match on the 6-spd is suupposed to be great. And along the class topic, why the HELL is my 225hp Z4 in AS? I can't compete with Evos, Sti's and M Roadsters. :roll:
John Manners
SS26 C8 Corvette Z06
BS26 Shelby GT350
AS26 C6 Corvette Z51
EM26 Exomotive Exocet
FS26 BMW E46 M3 6MT
AS26 BMW E86 Z4 Roadster
AcuraAttack

Post by AcuraAttack »

JOHN226 wrote:
AcuraAttack wrote:
Dentspeed66 wrote:I've heard there's no camber adjustability. Does it have a limited slip?
If you buy the sports-package you get a viscous limited-slip differential, 19-in. forged Rays wheels, Bridgestone tires, Akebono brakes, and the stupid synchroRev Match trans.
From everything I've seen the Rev Match on the 6-spd is suupposed to be great.
I don't like how it blips the throttle for you on down shifts....thats what heel-toeing if for. It just robs some of the fun IMO.
99 Mazda Miata 10AE, 26 STR NeVr 4gEt <3
06 Saab 92x Aero, Daily Driver/Duh new Hawt
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936.
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

AcuraAttack wrote:
JOHN226 wrote:
AcuraAttack wrote: If you buy the sports-package you get a viscous limited-slip differential, 19-in. forged Rays wheels, Bridgestone tires, Akebono brakes, and the stupid synchroRev Match trans.
From everything I've seen the Rev Match on the 6-spd is suupposed to be great.
I don't like how it blips the throttle for you on down shifts....thats what heel-toeing if for. It just robs some of the fun IMO.
Your are able to turn it off though.
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
2fast4me

Post by 2fast4me »

Car & Driver thought SynchroRev might be a gimmick, but after trying it said it could judge the revs right 100% of the time, which is better than they could do when they turned it off. They ended up loving it! What's not to like if you can turn it off, and as part of the Sport package, it costs next to nothing!!!
Jonathan Foulds
2000 BMW M Roadster
71 Porsche 911T - slightly modified
2fast4me

Post by 2fast4me »

gbwrx wrote:I believe AS also. No camber adjustment and 19 inch wheels isn't going to be too easy on the pocket for R's.

Our schedule should be getting posted sometime soon. It is not set in stone but our first autocross should be March 1. We had the solo meeting last weekend and have the dates planned but have to make sure sites will be open for us those days. Big thanks go to Dillow for scheduling the dates with the site owners/managers since he is our Solo Chair.

I only see one autocross scheduled for PSTCC on 3/14. Are there any more that you know of? And, let us know which ones ETR guys without Porsches are welcome to.
We have 5 provisional dates for PCA auto-x, but are waiting to see SCCA and Chattanooga Region PCA schedules to see if we can fit another few events between your events. I'll post the dates soon.

We are discussing slightly revised courses (which may be a bit more SCCA friendly, perhaps with the help of a couple of you guys, if you are willing to get up early to help set up the course!) and are also considering running a pax class for SCCA attendees so that you have a better idea of their relative performance. This would make the events good for SCCA guys to use it as a "test & tune" between etrscca events!!!
Jonathan Foulds
2000 BMW M Roadster
71 Porsche 911T - slightly modified