Great Car Insurance...Cheaply

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Excitmnt94

Great Car Insurance...Cheaply

Post by Excitmnt94 »

I work for a company that goes by the name Inslogic. We are an insurance brokerage firm that operates out of Oakridge, Tennessee. We represent companies such as Travelers, Safeco, Electric, and Progressive in the state of Tennessee. We also have many other brand partners throughout the United States. All of the insurance companies we work with are top-notch companies with an AM BEST rating of A or better.

The rates are available to anyone that would see the thread, not only the members of this website. You can also tell friends and other family members too, as I have licenses in about 15 other states.

If you currently think you are paying too much for insurance, or would like a comparison quote I can definately help you out. You can just give me a call anytime Monday through Friday between 11am EST and 8pm EST. Dialing instructions are at the bottom of the thread. When you call just have your current insurance policy with you so I can correctly input your current coverages into our system to generate an accurate rate for you. We can't always beat your current companies, but it happens around 25% of the time on average. The average savings is $350.oo a year as well.

We also do homeowners insurance, renters, boat, RV, travel trailer, motorcycle, ATV, and commercial policies. Please give me a call so I can try and save you some money over what you are currently paying for insurance.

Dialing Instructions...
877-425-5943
press 8 when the pre-recorded female voice begins giving you options...
then you may dial me directly at 3239.
Please mention to me where you saw this so I can make a note of it.

Thank You!
-Jeremy Long-
2003 VW GTI 1.8T
Reflex Silver w/ Steelies wrapped in worn-out Azenis Sports...update pending
94 GS