PayPal account is closed....

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Pewter Sonoma

PayPal account is closed....

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

Anyone know if I can open another account under the email address? I haven't used PayPal in over a year....I just went to log in and it says my "account has been permanently locked".

Office hours are closed.

I guess I could open a new email, although I would prefer not to if possible.
2011 ETR SCCA never made it to an event Champion
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

ignore...I opened up another email account.
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
Fuelrush

Post by Fuelrush »

Do you have to put money in your account then send it to ETR or just send like a normal bank transaction. I've used it with ebay. I expect it to work the same, but someone said something about waiting for his money to post?
Justin Dougherty
2006 Lotus Exige
2002 Honda S2000 #15 STR (Sold but not forgotten)
Pewter Sonoma

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

I assumed it was like a normal credit card transaction....however, if whoever that mention that has it linked to his debit card, then you would want to make sure you have funds since it's a quick trasnaction. I've only used paypal once or twice, and that was 3-5 years ago, so I'm not 100% sure.
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

You can choose to pay with a credit card or your bank account. However, linking a bank account is a 3-4 day process because they make small deposits in your account then ask you to verify the amount so that they know it's your account.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3