WTB: Car

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Tyler H

WTB: Car

Post by Tyler H »

I'm carless. Looking for a cheap project. Pretty much anything that appeals to this bunch of miscreants would be right up my alley. :lol:

Operative word is cheap. Not afraid of any engine/mechanical/electrical work. I don't do bodywork or paint, so not looking for anything rotten. Crusty is okay.

Keep me in mind if you see something interesting, preferably parked in a side lot with tall grass around it.

Thanks,

Tyler
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Someone should probably respond with a link to directions to lee grasers house.

Tyler Scott has that 323 GTX that i think he's lookin to dump. Some assembly required.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
Tyler H

Post by Tyler H »

"Assembly required" sounds like what I'm looking for. :lol:
Dentspeed

Post by Dentspeed »

thrdeye wrote:Someone should probably respond with a link to directions to lee grasers house.

Tyler Scott has that 323 GTX that i think he's lookin to dump. Some assembly required.
Wouldn't that car make a good HS car?
2010 MINI Cooper S, DS
Trey
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

I don't know, but it would make an uber sweet rallycross car, and a couple of codrives as such would probably compensate me for my finder's fee.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
Tyler H

Post by Tyler H »

If it could be obtained at "Rallycross" pricing, then consider it a deal. Last time I Rallycrossed, I got a trophy for SR. Probably the extent of Peugeot's entire 2006 US rally campaign. :lol:
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

may know of a 325is for 1200.00

if thats cheap enuff...
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
tscott

Post by tscott »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot I had that car.
Tyler Scott
Going in Hot

Post by Going in Hot »

Nariah

94 Miata
98 BMW M3
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

I remember a 190E 2.3-16 sitting in the lot at Adessa that I wanted badly. I think you should get that. :o Then do it like that one that James and Mika drove in Finland on Top Gear. Yes... do this. It is a good idea. (please?)
Stephen Wilson

Tyler H

Post by Tyler H »

Steve-o wrote:I remember a 190E 2.3-16 sitting in the lot at Adessa that I wanted badly. I think you should get that. :o Then do it like that one that James and Mika drove in Finland on Top Gear. Yes... do this. It is a good idea. (please?)
Funny you should mention that. I thought about that car a couple of days ago. I had my buddy try to get me a deal for you on that rig. Couldn't get the owner to turn loose. They would rather let it rot there.

That was ~3yrs ago? I wonder if that thing is still sitting there? It may be time to try again.
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

Tyler H wrote:
Steve-o wrote:I remember a 190E 2.3-16 sitting in the lot at Adessa that I wanted badly. I think you should get that. :o Then do it like that one that James and Mika drove in Finland on Top Gear. Yes... do this. It is a good idea. (please?)
Funny you should mention that. I thought about that car a couple of days ago. I had my buddy try to get me a deal for you on that rig. Couldn't get the owner to turn loose. They would rather let it rot there.

That was ~3yrs ago? I wonder if that thing is still sitting there? It may be time to try again.
Yeah, I guess it was that long ago. I remember that guy trying to find out what the deal with it was. I don't think they even knew they owned it until he started asking around. Maybe I'll take a trip out sometime this week and see if I can figure out what happened to that old girl.
Stephen Wilson

Oberstwill

Post by Oberstwill »

I have a rust free BMW E23 745i turbo I might consider releasing....If the price is right..........Not great for autocrossing, but can eat highway miles like Doritos......FAST....... 8)
William

I only own old cars.....

and I will beat you on SNOW tires............ ;)
Tyler H

Post by Tyler H »

Auto, right?
Oberstwill

Post by Oberstwill »

yes...But I have seen people switch them to manual trannies and build crazy fast cars on You Tube........
William

I only own old cars.....

and I will beat you on SNOW tires............ ;)