Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Evo_guy

Post by Evo_guy »

Looking forward to the rain :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Michael
Evo Guy
2005 Evolution VIII
My MySpace
01badz28 wrote:If you aren't spinning or hitting cones, you aren't trying hard enough
renesis

catch you boys at walters state

Post by renesis »

So im out too, love the rain, ran my best times at the school at meco in the rain, but the mazda is under construction :oops: ; enkei RPF1 18x9.5 wheels, toyo T1R 265 40r18's, auto power 6 point chromoly cage, k sport kontrol pro coilovers, rear strut tower brace, and some adjustable end links to compliment my agency power sway bars. big rotora brake kit is next, then i may worry about rc 550 cc injectors, a supercharger and exhaust. .............. was gonna co drive the 07 z06 with my girl, but she isnt keen on the wet. :(
SilverMaxima

Post by SilverMaxima »

I know I'm going to regret it, but here I am dead tired after moving crap into my apartment, 4 16" wheels in the trunk (just in case I get some energy), <6 hours of sleep for the past 2 days... I'm going to pass on this one. :( Yeah, I'll regret it. Bad. But I can't justify 4 hours of driving for maybe 10 minutes of driving in the rain and maybe thunder. Someone better take some in-car video!

Oh, and I'm officially 25 today. 8)
2007 STI Limited #576, The Gentleman's STI, er Mistress, FOR SALE
2004 350Zed Base
Marcus W., STU #-Random
Fuelrush

Post by Fuelrush »

Happy Birthday!

Everyone be safe out in the rain.
Justin Dougherty
2006 Lotus Exige
2002 Honda S2000 #15 STR (Sold but not forgotten)
Dstan

Post by Dstan »

everyone that missed this should just go ahead and kick yourselves :wink:
David Stanford
PSTC 180 (disclaimer... this class is only valid on the discretion to the SCCA that change ST* rules every 5 minutes)
Tires 140 TW maybe legal tommorrow...WTF
JOHN226

Post by JOHN226 »

Fun event! I gave the car all I had, even droped 1.2 sec on my fifth lap in deep water. Chris you did great, your car was perfect for today.
John Manners
SS26 C8 Corvette Z06
BS26 Shelby GT350
AS26 C6 Corvette Z51
EM26 Exomotive Exocet
FS26 BMW E46 M3 6MT
AS26 BMW E86 Z4 Roadster
coneninja

Post by coneninja »

Dstan wrote:everyone that missed this should just go ahead and kick yourselves :wink:
Ditto.

It was great! Thanks to those who made it come together!!
ke0ki2k

Post by ke0ki2k »

I wanted to go play in the rain but my body just said no, I could barely make it up the stairs :?

again sorry to bail on ya Michael...but ya would have been drivin a 350 on street tires instead of a Vette on race tires had I not been a sickly kid this mornin :lol:
James Cathers - PFS #192 E92 M3 | TT4 E36 M3
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

it was a great course and thanks to everyone that worked hard to put the event on. That said, today was my worse display of "driving" that I have had in years. For some reason either I or the car can't do crap when it's raining!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
Dstan

Post by Dstan »

David Stanford
PSTC 180 (disclaimer... this class is only valid on the discretion to the SCCA that change ST* rules every 5 minutes)
Tires 140 TW maybe legal tommorrow...WTF
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

Yee-haw! That one was a blast! Even if I did get stomped by half of the Novice class.
Stephen Wilson

TennTechMan

Post by TennTechMan »

The event was lots of fun. Brian, Derek, and I had some fun driving home also. One of my faster trips between the tri-cities and Knoxville.
Aaron Carroll

STM 11 - 91 Geo Metro
Lead Engineer of the Knoxvegas Lowballers
steverife

Post by steverife »

thrdeye wrote:Driving in the rain = awesome

Everything else in the rain = sux
If I felt this way, I would have made it, but I HATE driving in the rain. The only time I enjoyed it was when I co-drove Guffey's Miata.

Hope everyone had fun.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
TedV

Post by TedV »

The course was a blast. The rain wasn't that bad. Like Mark said, about the perfect rain for a rain event. I'm reeeeeaaaaal glad I decided to quit running when I did. Not sure the left front wheel bearing would have held together. towards the end of first run group looked like plenty of folks were trying to spin it or win it when the rain came back. :lol:

TennTechMan wrote:The event was lots of fun. Brian, Derek, and I had some fun driving home also. One of my faster trips between the tri-cities and Knoxville.
My return trip was my slowest ever between here and there. 60mph makes for a long trip wondering if the wheel will stay on. It stayed together. whew
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
coneninja

Post by coneninja »

TennTechMan wrote:The event was lots of fun. Brian, Derek, and I had some fun driving home also. One of my faster trips between the tri-cities and Knoxville.
I knew it! I was trying to catch-up, and I was haulin'! :o