Great Job today Mark

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Mark McCrary

Post by Mark McCrary »

Huge thanks to Guffey for letting me drive his car! Great course. I would have liked alot more in the dry at the end of the slolam. :D
Mark McCrary
2004 Mazda RX-8 C-Street
Steve-o

Post by Steve-o »

Yeah, Mark. If you had just jammed it back in gear and kept going, it'd have been amazing.
Stephen Wilson

Wheelman_13

Post by Wheelman_13 »

That course definately gets an A+. Even after 7 runs, I know I left time out there, but I was having fun chasing it. I have never felt so glad that I'd just finished standing in the rain for an hour or so :D :lol:

Many thanks to Mark for chairing and for the folks that pulled double-duty to keep it running smoothly with limited help in the tent today.
TedV

Post by TedV »

Thanks Mark
first for a great course
second for having the socket to retorque the axle nut on the bad bearing. You da man.
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

gbwrx wrote:
Oberstwill wrote:I thik youhad a faster time in Shawns car than he did............ 8)
You better think again. He was fast in it but was 2 seconds off of my fast time. I wouldn't doubt it at all though if he had more time in the car and more runs.
I stand corrected on this.

My fast run during the 1st 3: 44.686
My fast run after the 1st 3: 43.562 +1 (I really didn't think I had coned this run, but results are showing differently)
Robert's one and only run: 44.633 +1

Yeah, more seat time for Robert and he would have stomped me. :(
2013 WRX
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

And, after looking at results...AWESOME driving Darby.
2013 WRX
backpacker6

Post by backpacker6 »

Woo Hoo! Top Pax? Never had THAT before. I hope it rains at the remaining Bristol events! :lol: Just kidding. I was surprised at how much grip the RE01's had in the wet. It's almost as good as the dry traction. I would really like to run that course again in the dry.
-Brian Darby

PSTS 8
91 Miata
TennTechMan

Post by TennTechMan »

I normally don't pay much attention to overall PAX. But, ST took half of the top 6 spots. Go us! Almost my first top 10 raw finish. I'd like to be doing that again in the dry.
Aaron Carroll

STM 11 - 91 Geo Metro
Lead Engineer of the Knoxvegas Lowballers
Dstan

Post by Dstan »

backpacker6 wrote:Woo Hoo! Top Pax? Never had THAT before. I hope it rains at the remaining Bristol events! :lol: Just kidding. I was surprised at how much grip the RE01's had in the wet. It's almost as good as the dry traction. I would really like to run that course again in the dry.
you did great I am impressed my friend, we were noobs together 2 seasons ago

But lets not forget Eric in his Vette!!!! Rain and HP do not mate well, but he proved that wrong.

And 1st is Gebbia, I am sorry I have not congratulated you yet because I already knew you would take FTD RAW already. I sorta think you knew it too, you had that look in your eyes in Grid

Aaron You are kicking ass too !!!
David Stanford
PSTC 180 (disclaimer... this class is only valid on the discretion to the SCCA that change ST* rules every 5 minutes)
Tires 140 TW maybe legal tommorrow...WTF
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was hoping I would take it and was gunning for it. I was happy it was raining. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
2013 WRX