Photography

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
jcdaniels

Photography

Post by jcdaniels »

I am almost finished with the images I took from the last Bristol event. I was only at the event for the first half, but I did get some amazing shots before and durring the race. I will be sending a cd of the best ones to Disney so they can be posted on here, but if anyone is interested in shots of their cars feel free to contact me at jcdaniels1@hotmail.com. I am also Wicked J's Photography on myspace, if anyone wants to look me up and add me.
This was my first time shooting an event and I learned alot from it. I wont be at this sundays event but I will attend more in the future. Hopefully all of them. Each time I should get better with my angles and positioning. So if anyone has any requests feel free to hit me up. If its possible I will do it. Thanks for your time, hope you all like my work. :P
gbwrx

Re: Photography

Post by gbwrx »

You will probably learn alot from posting if anyone wants to get some pictures to contact you. Your mailbox will become full pretty fast. :lol: :lol: Giving a CD to Disney or someone that can post them will help. Do you have them posted anywhere right now?
2013 WRX
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Oh yeah. Thank you very much for taking the time to come out and shoot us.
2013 WRX
jcdaniels

Post by jcdaniels »

I have some of the images up on my myspace. Wicked J's Photography. You can look me up under my email jcdaniels1@hotmail.com
Ruff Ryder 6

Post by Ruff Ryder 6 »

Sent you an email
T.J. McCallum
1990 Nissan 240sx KA-T
SM #6
jb2178

Post by jb2178 »

jcdaniels wrote:I have some of the images up on my myspace. Wicked J's Photography. You can look me up under my email jcdaniels1@hotmail.com
Sent a friend request = WTF, how can you post that when you have your profile set to private?!

WEAK!! "This profile is set to private. This user must add you as a friend to see his/her profile."
James Brokaw
2008 BMW 128i
34 DS
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I was able to get in there and look at the pictures.
2013 WRX
jb2178

Post by jb2178 »

gbwrx wrote:I was able to get in there and look at the pictures.
Damn, I'm not a 'tard when it comes to computers so this is beyond me... open window - go to myspace.com - paste email address - results point to "www.myspace.com/wickedjsphotography" = no photos other than sleeping homeboy until I'm friends... did you block me before you even knew me?!
James Brokaw
2008 BMW 128i
34 DS
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Click on the sleeping guy and it takes you into a page with more pictures.
2013 WRX
jamie

Post by jamie »

sweet, thanks for the shots. Finally someone got them up! lol
Though no Focus lovin... :lol:
"If God farted it would sound like a Ferrari Scuderia." - 4DrSpeed
jcdaniels

Post by jcdaniels »

No I keep my profile private because I am a photographer. I am friends with models and I like to be able to choose who can see what I have posted. I dont want any of the girls I work with being harrased. I am not saying any of you guys would harrass them, but I think we all can agree that myspace is crawling with pervs and they should be gaurded against.
renesis

Post by renesis »

got that right! theres a lot of pervs everywhere nowadays. not that i would know. not that im a perv or anything. i mean, i like girls but, well, hey stop judging me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
08 rx8-stx
07 z06-ss
06 busa
02 stangzilla-(curvetarded) straight lines only