Easy money?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
CABoegemann

Easy money?

Post by CABoegemann »

I need a person(s) to help Heather, Chris H., and myself set up/take down our stage for the Brewers Jam. I pay $25 to help set up and $25 to take down, so it doesn't matter if it's one person helping twice or two people.

We'll be setting up on Friday evening sometime, probably between 6:00-7:00

Not exactly sure about when we will be taking it down yet. Maybe Saturday night after it's all over, but I would prefer to do it Sunday around 11:00am when Chris isn't as... cheerful. :D

This is pretty much the easiest $25-$50 you will ever make especially for somebody that lives in the area. Will not take more than 1.5 hours max.

Reply here or PM me.
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
Pewter Sonoma

Re: Easy money?

Post by Pewter Sonoma »

Out of curiosity, What's the stage for at Brewers Jam?

You passes out beer by chance too? :)
2011 ETR SCCA never made it to an event Champion
2001 Camaro SS Convertible - LS1, 6-speed, GMPP HotCam, Full Exhaust, Konis, Springs, Sways, Roll Cage, Wilwood Brakes.
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

Pewter Sonoma wrote:Out of curiosity, What's the stage for at Brewers Jam?

You passes out beer by chance too? :)
Musical Acts.

Not passing out beer, passing out from beer. :oops:

BTW-Chris probably won't make it, so I may need more help. Anybody on campus wanna make some money? Or work off some money. :lol:
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
jamie

Post by jamie »

I can help. just call me. will pm you my number.
"If God farted it would sound like a Ferrari Scuderia." - 4DrSpeed
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

throw in some passes to the beer fest you may get more interest.... :lol:
Kelly Munsey
scottgib wrote:On a course that Brown and I both ran about 30% in first gear, with one downshift, an Impala had FTD!!!!??? Still on that course, Kelly schooled us.
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

budjrfan wrote:throw in some passes to the beer fest you may get more interest.... :lol:
I've gotten several PM's. We're pretty much set.

Thanks to everybody that replied. (William, PM sent)

If there is anybody else that is interested just let me know I wouldn't mind having a backup person ready.

It is possible for someone that wanted to go to Brewers Jam, but didn't get tickets, to trade their service for a pass to get in. Are you in now Mr. budjrfan? :D
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

CABoegemann wrote:
budjrfan wrote:throw in some passes to the beer fest you may get more interest.... :lol:
I've gotten several PM's. We're pretty much set.

Thanks to everybody that replied. (William, PM sent)

If there is anybody else that is interested just let me know I wouldn't mind having a backup person ready.

It is possible for someone that wanted to go to Brewers Jam, but didn't get tickets, to trade their service for a pass to get in. Are you in now Mr. budjrfan? :D
well i work less then 100ft from the site and i am available this evening.......but if it's still raining it ain't gonna happen. :wink:
Kelly Munsey
scottgib wrote:On a course that Brown and I both ran about 30% in first gear, with one downshift, an Impala had FTD!!!!??? Still on that course, Kelly schooled us.
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

budjrfan wrote:
well i work less then 100ft from the site and i am available this evening.......but if it's still raining it ain't gonna happen. :wink:
THE SHOW MUST GO ON rain or shine :!: Kelly's out do to some melting issues. :lol:
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

CABoegemann wrote:
budjrfan wrote:
THE SHOW MUST GO ON rain or shine :!: Kelly's out do to some melting issues. :lol:

:mrgreen: ....... but anyway; if you guys need a place to park close for free i'm at the corner of 12th & Clinch.
Kelly Munsey
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

CABoegemann wrote:
budjrfan wrote:

well it ain't rainin..... pm'd you my number
Kelly Munsey
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Well, talk about easy money....the two tickets that we bought that we can't use we sold for $150.00
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

thrdeye wrote:Well, talk about easy money....the two tickets that we bought that we can't use we sold for $150.00
DAMN!

I've got 2 all access passes. $200 come get em! I'm at the Hilton right beside WFP. Still lots of beer and you don't have to wait in line for it.

HURRY
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
jamie

Post by jamie »

The stage setup was the most efficient I've seen. It made set up a breeze... Thanks for the pay. It helps... and if you ever need help in the future just let me know....
"If God farted it would sound like a Ferrari Scuderia." - 4DrSpeed
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

jamie wrote:The stage setup was the most efficient I've seen. It made set up a breeze... Thanks for the pay. It helps... and if you ever need help in the future just let me know....
NO, THANK YOU.

See Ya at Pell.
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S