SOLD! Panasonic 27" TV/DVD/VCR/AM/FM

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Williampreza

SOLD! Panasonic 27" TV/DVD/VCR/AM/FM

Post by Williampreza »

This is a great TV. I inherited it from my wife's grandparents when they got a 36" flatscreen (they change TV's about once a year). This size display is just about as big as you can get with a normal CRT without image distortion from the curvature of the screen. Both the DVD player and VCR work perfectly, as does the included remote control. Lots of extra functions, including VCR+ recording, sleep timer, alarm, auto channel programming, etc. Selling because we would rather have a stereo.

SOLD
Last edited by Williampreza on Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?
Williampreza

Post by Williampreza »

Oh yeah, I forgot:

865-945-2451 lve msg.
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?
Williampreza

Post by Williampreza »

Picture:

Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?
tscott

Post by tscott »

Chim chimeny chim chimeny chim chim cheroo.
I does what I likes and I likes what I do.
Tyler Scott
Williampreza

Post by Williampreza »

:lol:

But you could see that quite clearly from a picture taken with a crummy digital camera, huh, right!? It's a nice TV. Somebody buy it. Oh, BTW, my wife had decided to give the TV to the knox animal shelter (something about sex ed videos for cats), but they don't need one now. Since she was going to give it away, I am now taking reasonable offers that may be less than my original asking price. Of course, I am also still taking offers above my original asking price, as well.
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?
BillyM

Re: FS: Panasonic 27" TV/DVD/VCR/AM/FM tuner combo

Post by BillyM »

Williampreza wrote:Selling because we would rather have a stereo.
...fantastic choice.

The supra and the home-audio setup battle for funding all the time.
...like the conscience on each shoulder kind of thing. Absolute lack of any TV kindof lends itself to knowing where I place that priority...

1: "A BrownBurr buffered output digital/analog converter sure would fix the slight harshness you are hearing in the lower-trebs, and you could get rid of that damned Adcom piece you have now..."

2:"...but pistons for your stroker setup will be the last piece you need for the bottom end. You need boost billy.. you need boost..."

Both of you! Stop spending my money!

--BillyM
The Postal Service - The District Sleeps Alone Tonight
(mmmm, oversized valves)