Past Event Pictures and a request!

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
CaptJordi

Past Event Pictures and a request!

Post by CaptJordi »

I have been slowly working on getting past event pictures up and available for purchase. But I though I would offer this to you guys. If you have any pictures from any past events (I have pictures from the 2008 season to present) please just let me know! Or if there is a specific event you want to see on the albums let me know! You can contact me on here or email me at jordidunn@gmail.com just make sure to put ETR or something in the subject please!
Photos uploading now:
10/10 photos are up they are the one from the 2 course day
9/19 are currently going (some are loaded but I am adding more)
08/08*
07/18*
05/23 Chattanooga*
03/07 Chattanooga*
2009 or at least some highlights

*I am going to have to get on the desktop and see which ones I have saved. I'm not 100% sure we have the full sized anymore or if they were all resized.

I am also planning on doing a highlight video (well, most likely making Gary do it) to have up after soon or to have at the banquet!

Also for this weekend: I am looking for someone to take pictures of the crowd and vendors and police challenge teams. Basically to get the stuff that I dont notice when Im following the cars on course. If anyone is interested let me know! I thought I had someone that could, but she had something come up!

- Jordi Dunn
Pointer Cone Photography
http://www.pointercone.com