FS: AST inverted coilovers for Subaru

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
T_Watson

FS: AST inverted coilovers for Subaru

Post by T_Watson »

I have decided to sell my AST coilovers, I am returning the car to stock and running a different car this year. They are about 7 months old and I have put 5k miles on them. They have GC camber plates on the front and GroupN strut mounts on the rear. You can run very high spring rates on these without re-valving and because of the way they are valved the ride will not be that bad. There are 12 clicks of damping adjustment and it is rebound damping that is adjusted. Unlike lowend coilovers you can feel the difference in each click and because of the large range of adjustment I have never turned them up past 6 clicks because of the lowish spring rates I am running. The rates I am running is 280lb front and 230lb rears, you can easily run up to 800lb springs on these.

They are currently setup for a 96-01 Subaru but they can switched to work with any of the 02-07 WRX cars by changing the rear strut tops. It would cost around $100 for the stock rear strut tops.

It would cost $3600 to duplicate this setup! http://www.vorshlag.com/product_info.ph ... cts_id=297

$2000obo

Pictures AST inverted coliovers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
New Brembo rotors and AST coilovers | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Ground Control camber plates | Flickr - Photo Sharing!