F/S anything of a AE-82 fx-16 thats left

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
J Turner

F/S anything of a AE-82 fx-16 thats left

Post by J Turner »

well the rally car is being parted out, the super duper close ratio rally star tranny is spoken for, but whats left? 4age with complete wireing harness and computer, un-cut i might add, front ground control coilovers with 250# springs, i dont know what else this will fit but it looks like it could work on any strut$100.00, the struts have been converted to the inverted VW type bilstien insert, the HD insert is rebuildable and revalveable, i really dont know what else could be use to anyone here, lexan windows, 4 wheel disk brakes, etc..., steel braided brake lines, i am sure an mr2 or something has the same lines, just let me know, skid plates, dont know why you would need those, tyler? gtx? if you could figure out how to put the cage in another car, i would probally give it to you just pm or whatever
2001 S.C.C.A SeDiv Clubrally Champion
l33t Honda Accord
Eclipse Spyder Turbo
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

I probably wouldn't be interested in the shocks but I would love to see a picture of them if you have one.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
J Turner

Post by J Turner »

i will try to get a pick up, they look massive, they are 41 mm , or i will just throw one in your front yard sice you are so close :) ............................................................................
2001 S.C.C.A SeDiv Clubrally Champion
l33t Honda Accord
Eclipse Spyder Turbo