ROCKWOOD --- WHAT DID YOU THINK?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
bugdewde

Rockwood??????

Post by bugdewde »

Aw man, how did I miss the post about this event????? I only live about 1.5 miles from that old Walmart parking lot. That's where I test my Vega..........

I didn't even know this event took place until tonight. I've been kinda out of the scene with transmission input shaft issues.

And to think, I even mentioned this lot in the Pavement Search section this winter........ Go figure!

Anyone know how often the PCA guys use this lot?
01badz28

Re: Rockwood??????

Post by 01badz28 »

bugdewde wrote:Aw man, how did I miss the post about this event????? I only live about 1.5 miles from that old Walmart parking lot. That's where I test my Vega..........

I didn't even know this event took place until tonight. I've been kinda out of the scene with transmission input shaft issues.

And to think, I even mentioned this lot in the Pavement Search section this winter........ Go figure!

Anyone know how often the PCA guys use this lot?
There is supposed to be another one on the 17th.
Ryan E. Jarrard
2001 Camaro Z28, SM #24
2011 BMW M3 Coupe
1989 BMW M3
whenry

Post by whenry »

PCA is being very tight lipped about their access to the lot and we have agreed not to step on their toes in any way that might cause a problem in the future. Hopefully PCA will feel more comfortable soon with the lot and allow us access. Until then you will just have to win their trophies.
Wayne Henry
East Tenn Region, SCCA
2006 MX-5 Limited
the rest of the garage:
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1996 Toyota 4runner
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

I have talked with Vic this week, and we are going to get together and look at schedules at their next event. If we honor their first priority on dates, they are willing to share with us. More later.
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

I feel that as long as they invite us to their events, it doens't bother me that they have permission and we don't.

However, without a doubt, we could run a divisional there.

PLenty of paddock space BEHIND the buildings. We'd just have to get the whole place swept for nails and stuff.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3