*#*#* SELLERS BEWARE *#*#*

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

NSF.....the new money market... :lol:
Steven

Post by Steven »

sean wrote:i had a bank NSF all of my money out of my account. i had more than enough money to cover everything coming in, but they sent them all back and by the time they were through with all the charges i had no money left in the account.

That is just not possible, there is more to this story.
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Saw the same thing happen with Amsouth.

The company had them as a direct deposit bank,and it happened to so many employees so often,. everybody dropped out and went to different banks. Most went to either Hom Fed. or Un plant. no problems since

it happens.
jb
vwbud

Post by vwbud »

Steven...I agree with you...there's got to be more to the story.

One of my favorite questions is "how did my account get overdrawn?"

"well, when you took more out than you had...That would be a good place to start..."
-Buddy Ahlers
'03 Audi A4
'84 Rabbit convertible
'82 Rabbit L
'73 Std. Beetle
'68 Beetle convertible
sean

Post by sean »

the only thing i could possibly add to the story is that the manager at the branch i banked with was fired about a month or two after all of this happened. don't know if there is any type of connection or not. i would be carefull not to put to much faith in any organization, especially when money is involved. has anyone seen on the news where several banks had tellers working there that was selling peoples private information? trust banks if you want, as for me, i'll not pay them to take my money again.
vwbud

Post by vwbud »

Yeah, that was a bank that i work at... and yes I kew one of the folks involved...not directly, but I know the name. Mostly that was an isolated incident in one specific area.

I mean ..... I have no comment. at least that's what my bank told me to say... if you are from the media, direct your calls to Blah Blah Blah....

my bank (not my branch) was one of about 11 different banks (not branches) that were involved... :shock: :oops:
-Buddy Ahlers
'03 Audi A4
'84 Rabbit convertible
'82 Rabbit L
'73 Std. Beetle
'68 Beetle convertible
Mustangracer

Post by Mustangracer »

Go with credit unions.

THey aren't out there to make a profit cuz there stockholders are the credit union memebers. ORNL, ORFCU, Y-12, K-25, TVA, whole bunch of public ones. I've banked at ORNL forever, never had any problems, good service. Plus CU's pay about 3% on accounts at the CU.
Randolph "Randy" Rawl
302 CID Mustang GT Convertible
NFS 420