Turnkey Spec Miata: Go racing this weekend!

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
RacerArt

Turnkey Spec Miata: Go racing this weekend!

Post by RacerArt »

As much as I hate to do it, Buffy is up for sale. She is a late 1991 Spec Miata, and her SCCA logbook is clean and current with a 2005 Annual inspection. She was lovingly built from a solid, rust-free never wrecked tub with matching factory hardtop.

•For speed: A.R.T. Intake, Mazda-comp exhaust, Mazda-comp suspension with A.R.T. adjustable sway bar end links, VLSD, and a professional 4 wheel alignment and corner weighting.

•Stopping: Carbotech brake pads, steel braid brake lines and hi-temp fluid.

•Safety: A Rivergate 8 point custom roll cage, Kirkey intermediate road-race seat, SafeQuip 5 point camlock "Black" belts, fire extinguisher, Rebco master kill switch and captive stainless steel hood pins.

•Dependability: All metal AT radiator, all new belts and hoses, new water pump, new timing belt (including new pulleys and tensioner), new high-pressure fuel hoses, new Mazda-Comp spark plug wires and Synthetic oil throughout the driveline.

•Longevity: Ten ProRace-2 wheels, with 6 mounted Toyos, and new spare Brembo front and rear brake rotors.

•Compliance: A hard wired AMB transponder and fuel sample port installed.

$10,000 takes everything, and delivery is negotiable in the Knoxville area. 423-886-1579 or RacerArt <at> Juno <dot> com
slusted

Post by slusted »

Racer Art,

I already have a SM but would be interested in any spares that you might have for your car. Wheels, tires, parts. I need another set of 15x7's! PM me or email @ lusteds@comcast.net

Scott