2002 Corvette Z06 prepped for SSR/AS

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
ConeEater

2002 Corvette Z06 prepped for SSR/AS

Post by ConeEater »

Time has come to sell the Z06.

I'll be putting more in here once I get things finalized but here's the basics.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... dE-fd7awnN

Car is located in Knoxville TN ( always garaged ) and pictures will be forthcoming. Hopefully I can figure out how to do so.

Wanting $15,000 as a complete package... car, tire trailer, extras and everything including the shop manuals. I'll be listing on FB marketplace soon asking

2002 Z06. 114K miles. Clear TN Title ( in hand ) and never been wrecked.
Car has the usual autocross related blemishes. I've owned this car for over 11 years now and it's been an SS/SSR car it's entire time. If you've met me , you know how much I love this car and this is not something I thought I'd ever do, but between getting rid of the camper and saving for a new C8 next year, this is the 1st to go.

All of the big work was done by Danny Popp a few years ago and 99% of the parts on the car have been bought thru Mr. Strano.

2002 Millenium Yellow Corvette Z06.
114,XXX miles currently. Bought in October 2008 with 53,000 ish on it.
The good:
Original paint and panels. Interior is 100% original and stock. Engine is 100% stock and has never been tore apart or modified. Transmission is a replacement after reverse failed about 5K miles ago. Replacement is out of a Z06 with 30K miles on it.
In 2015, the car was overhauled by Danny Popp and the torque tube & rear diff were rebuilt, along with a new clutch & flywheel, remote clutch bleeder, clutch master and slave cylidners. Oil pressure sensor and rear main seal were replace at that time as well.
Fall of 2019 I replaced the radiator and hoses and installed a Moroso engine oil separator.
Koni 3013 Sport shocks
Hotchkiss 32mm front bar on OEM endlinks.

The bad:
Front left fender has damage from hitting cones as well as a crack in the lower section of the nose. These came from hitting cones over the past 10 years.
Driver's side air deflector is beat up and will need replaced.
Passenger fender has some clear coat that is peeling.
Driver's side seat has minor wear showing thru @ the stitching ( see pictures )

Extras that come with the car at the advertised price:
Tire trailer - tractor supply 4x6 with truck box and tire mounting bar. ( brand new axle installed in March of 2020 ).
2 Extra sway bars . One is the OEM Z06 bar, the other is the old Addco "Strano bar". Currently the car has the big Hotchkis (32 mm) bar on OEM endlinks.
1 full set of OEM Speedline Z06 wheels
2 OEM C5 base rear wheels ( SSR/AS legal for front use )
Original Titanium axle back exhaust. Currently has Stainless works axle back with custom Black tips .
2 sets of Hoosier A7s. 1 set is a scrub set ( could get a full local season on them ) and 1 set has less than 30 runs ( currently mounted ) that were used @ 2019 Solo Nationals where the car placed 10th and 16th ( fastest C5Z in SSR this past season @ solo nationals ).
GM performance valve springs ( not installed )
OEM shift knob ( currently has delrin knob - see photos )
Do not want to separate anything and want to sell as entire package. I can de-sticker the car as well if the buyer wishes.
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
ConeEater

Re: 2002 Corvette Z06 prepped for SSR/AS

Post by ConeEater »

Sale pending
Brian Huber
Scalded Snail Racing
ConeEater

Re: 2002 Corvette Z06 prepped for SSR/AS

Post by ConeEater »

Car is sold
Brian Huber
Scalded Snail Racing