2013 FR-S

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Scoob

2013 FR-S

Post by Scoob »

Hi all,

I'm selling my FR-S after all these years. I bought it new and have only 59k miles on it. I have daily driven it since Oct 2012, autocrossed it a few times, and tracked it once each at AMP and Road Atlanta last year (finally). It's a great car and I'll miss it immediately.

It is currently sitting mostly stock, with the stock suspension, but it does have a Spec-D catback exhaust, 17x7.5 Sparco Assetto Gara wheels with new 225/45-17 Yokohama Apex V601 tires (280 treadwear). I have the Megan Racing front and rear tower braces installed. Will come with stock wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 tires that will be good for another year or two. Also the stock exhaust is still sitting here if you're interested. And if you want to autocross it, I have the HKS Hipermax GT coilovers in a box. These have been installed most of the car's life and are REALLY nice.

My car was the first of the Toybaru twins in the Tri-Cities to get the valve springs recall done. It was used as the training engine for area mechanics by the lead regional mechanic for that recall. I'm happy to report that it went flawlessly and I've never had any problems before or after with it - that includes running it hard at Road Atlanta, so I think it's good). The clutch was replaced at that same time, so that's good for several more years, too. New battery last summer.

I'll add some pics later when I have access to them.

Asking $15k OBO for everything. Posting here before I post to FB Marketplace.

Thanks for looking,
Scott
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Re: 2013 FR-S

Post by Scoob »

Apparently I'm an idiot and can't get the pics to share. I do have a lot of pics that I can send by email or text if you're interested. Please let me know.
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

I posted this to FBMarketplace last night. If anyone here is interested, please let me know in the next few days. I’m getting lots of interest on FB already. Id rather give a better deal to a region member...
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
ConeEater

Post by ConeEater »

GLWS

Makes it easier to help ya shop for Corvettes :)
Brian Huber
2021 Stingray Coupe ( NOT for cone hitting )
2016 Scion FR-ETH 58/158 SSC
Scalded Snail Racing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

Last call. Looks like it'll sell tomorrow or Saturday. Got lots of interest - and I might need a ride on Sunday...
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing
Scoob

Post by Scoob »

SOLD!
Scott Boito
#68 CAM-S C5 Z06
SEDIV SSS

BetterOffRacing