First autox season -- thanks!

Discussions related to Solo
gti_jared

First autox season -- thanks!

Post by gti_jared »

Thanks to ETR for organizing such great autocross events this summer and for welcoming a visitor from out of town. I'm the guy who was driving around with NY plates. You may have seen me -- they make us put a plate on the front of our cars! :lol:

I was living in Asheville for the summer and tried to make my way to Bristol as often as I could. Thanks to Jeff and everyone else who volunteers to make the events happen. They were well organized and the venue is just incredible. Also, it's my first year doing autocross and I learned a ton from drivers of this club who were always very helpful.

Returning now to NYC and the Northern NJ Region SCCA club but I'll be back to Bristol whenever I can. Take care and enjoy the rest of the season!
Jared Elosta
2020 MK7 GTI
RxCritical

Re: First autox season -- thanks!

Post by RxCritical »

Thanks for coming out and autocrossing with us! I wondered who the diehard driver was that drove all the way down from NY for a Bristol event!
Paul M.
C8 #34 SS
Team Canopy
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

gti_jared wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:02 pm Thanks to ETR for organizing such great autocross events this summer and for welcoming a visitor from out of town. I'm the guy who was driving around with NY plates. You may have seen me -- they make us put a plate on the front of our cars! :lol:

I was living in Asheville for the summer and tried to make my way to Bristol as often as I could. Thanks to Jeff and everyone else who volunteers to make the events happen. They were well organized and the venue is just incredible. Also, it's my first year doing autocross and I learned a ton from drivers of this club who were always very helpful.

Returning now to NYC and the Northern NJ Region SCCA club but I'll be back to Bristol whenever I can. Take care and enjoy the rest of the season!
Glad you were able to join and happy you had a good time.
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
steverife

Post by steverife »

NNJR is a great region. Their events pull people from all over the east coast.
'16 FRS - PSTX 97