Thanks for a great first season!

Discussions related to Solo
bb_22

Thanks for a great first season!

Post by bb_22 »

I will be unable to make the final events of the year due to schedule conflicts, but just wanted to say I had a great time running with everyone and had a great first “season” doing auto-x’ing with you guys. Met several nice people and learned a lot. I plan on being back next season for sure. I loved the course design for this event (9/8b) – probably my favorite I’ve done. I’m already planning out what I want to do for next year and plan on making it to many more events.

Also, apologies for being super confused with registration today. I’m not sure what happened but I’ve always just signed in at the waiver table. I thought it was an all-in-one thing if you’d already registered online. Either it was always trued up later and I was creating extra work for people by accident (oops), or the registration and waiver person was together and I didn’t realize it. Either way, whoever was working timing in the first stint helped get me straightened out. Sorry I didn’t get your name and sorry I was obviously very confused, but I understand the procedure now and will make sure I get the waiver and get checked in with registration. :)
Billy Boone
#56 ND2 Miata
Previous cars: Mazda3, NB2 Miata
MARKP

Re: Thanks for a great first season!

Post by MARKP »

Thanks for coming out! Sorry you won't be able to make the remaining events but we will look forward to seeing you next year!
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
FrankF

Post by FrankF »

That was me in timing. I felt bad I didn’t just add you in without question. Glad you enjoyed today! See ya next season!!
Frank Forcino
2019 Miata
bb_22

Post by bb_22 »

FrankF wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:03 pm That was me in timing. I felt bad I didn’t just add you in without question. Glad you enjoyed today! See ya next season!!
No worries. It was my mistake, just didn't understand what my mistake was at first. See you again soon! :)
Billy Boone
#56 ND2 Miata
Previous cars: Mazda3, NB2 Miata