ARRC CHAMPIONSHIP anyone?

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
mattedaniel

ARRC CHAMPIONSHIP anyone?

Post by mattedaniel »

Anyone wanting to come and watch some good amateur racing the weekend before the petite LeMans at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is more than welcome to. I have 4 spaces available on my crew list and there are more available since there are 4 drivers from the East Tennessee region competing. It’s doubtful any of us will actually need any help in the paddock but we are more than welcome to accommodate anyone from the area that has interest in Motorsports. Just send me a message if you’re interested and I’ll put you down as crew for free entry and full access to almost anywhere on the property.

Access anytime from
November 2-5
Welcome to camp at the track and attend social dinner/snacks Friday and Saturday evening
TedV

Re: ARRC CHAMPIONSHIP anyone?

Post by TedV »

mattedaniel wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:13 am Anyone wanting to come and watch some good amateur racing the weekend before the petite LeMans at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta....
Hmmm... I had been thinking about it... Last year was lots of fun but it was kinda costly going to the ARRC. (Deer+ Suburban) x 65mph = over$3K and then I ended up buying an F600 which was WAY more than $3K. :shock: Whew.. not sure I could afford another trip to the ARRC this soon. :lol:

By the way, I'm seeing 5 drivers from ETR area registered🤔
But yes, 4 from ETR in one run group. Y'all play nice! (there, I jinxed it for y'all) :fight:
:lol2:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
MARKP

Re: ARRC CHAMPIONSHIP anyone?

Post by MARKP »

I'm considering heading down and running the Time Trial that weekend as well. I hear we will be on the Pro pits side. Look for a silver 2005 Focus, probably #33, if I attend.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story