AutoX school was a blast

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Killerking1964

AutoX school was a blast

Post by Killerking1964 »

:D I don't know about everyone else, but I had an awesome time at the school and I really did get quite a lot out of the school (despite my Sat. DNF's, lol) and would like to thank those who organized the school, put it on, and those who worked it. I loved it and am looking forward to the next event at Anderson Co. I feel that I am better prepared for that event now after attending the school. I also enjoyed the "cars gone wild" theme!! :wink: I also have a good picture of the silver subaru with yellow numbers, and one of the black subaru (sorry I don't know who drives them) if you guys want them, email me @ roadrashot@aol.com Donna King
2004 Mazda RX8
NSTU #22
Drive it like you stole it!!!!!
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

i am teh black one email to charp@gdys.com

thanx
BLK97Z3

AutoX school

Post by BLK97Z3 »

Ditto on the great job guys! Professional, safe, fun and my tires are now down to racing depth.
Mike McCarthy - Black Z3 Roadster
burnin2

Post by burnin2 »

You all did a great job sat. I was the worker in the back of the lot. Everyone seemed like seasoned drivers at the end of the night. I?m glad I could help out and it was nice to get some experience before my first event. It was all fun except the sever sunburn I got. I?ll remember the sun block next time.
Robert put on a good school IMO.