Atlanta Divisional

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
MARKP

Atlanta Divisional

Post by MARKP »

I spoke to Robert Carpenter today and he mentioned that Atlanta has lost the site they were going to use. I don't think anything has been sent out yet since they are trying to secure another site but you may want to double check the divisional web site before packing your bags. I don't have the link handy but I'm sure that someone that reads this will.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
Chadwick

Post by Chadwick »

http://www.sedivsolo2.com/

Here is a link for ya.
Dan Chadwick
TRSCCA Webmaster
BSP 92
96 Corvette LT4
Chadwick

Post by Chadwick »

April 7, 2004

Atlanta Event CANCELLED!

The first event of the SEDiv Solo2 Series brought to you by Subaru, Evolution Performance Driving Schools and Raceworks has been CANCELLED. Property owners of the Roswell Lot came to the Atlanta Region at the 11th hour to inform them they were uncomfortable with the unknown problems that might arise from the event, that might harm a multi-million dollar deal with that property. It's hard to defend from the "unknown" and thus we have no leg to stand on to try and save the site.

Every attempt has been made to move the event to another site the same weekend to no avail. We are currently working to get the next available weekend at any of the Atlanta Region sites prior to the June event in Gainesville, FL. Please keep watching your email and www.sedivsolo2.com for updates on this event.
--
Karl Rickert
SEDiv Solo2 Steward
Dan Chadwick
TRSCCA Webmaster
BSP 92
96 Corvette LT4
Mack

Post by Mack »

Thanks Dan