Bele Chere Autocross July 26th

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Evo8

Bele Chere Autocross July 26th

Post by Evo8 »

Here is a link to the MyAutoEvents registration for the Bele Chere Autocross, run on Saturday of the Bele Chere event weekend. This is held on Charlotte Street in downtown Asheville. It is, I believe, the only autocross still run on city streets in the U.S.

Drivers must have 3 verifiable events under their belt, no karts or passengers are allowed (insurance rule), and pre-registration is strongly encouraged so that we can verify experience.

Come on down to Asheville and compete in the street!

Also check out our new website if you haven't been by in a while:

www.highlandssportscarclub.com
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Thanks for the heads up. I am not sure if I will be able to make it but I sure will try. I have been wanting to run with you guys bad especially since you always have a strong showing at our events in Bristol.
2013 WRX
Evo8

Post by Evo8 »

Come on down!

We'd love to have you fine East Tennessee people to come play in our back yard for a change.
TedV

Post by TedV »

dang, I was hoping to have the diesel back together before the event. doubt that will happen. :cry: hhmm wonder if Eckrich or Haupt can get me a hook up on a car. :twisted:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

Awww shucks. I just realized this event is the day before our Bristol event. There is no way I could talk the boss into letting me go. Once again maybe next time I can make one of the HSCC events.
2013 WRX
mutant

Post by mutant »

TedV wrote: hhmm wonder if Eckrich or Haupt can get me a hook up on a car. :twisted:
geee ted...i was hoping you could help me on that :(

ps.wanna buy an svt focus-cheap!
`93 geo metro conv.
`90 miata
`88crx-ita, 2002 STS Ford Focus SVT-presently mutated :(Image

steve haupt-the one and only.........................so far..................................................
TedV

Post by TedV »

DOH!! that don't sound good. You might check with Michael Hubbard. It's been a while but I don't know if he ever figured out what the miss and stumble was in his Focus. But he was going back to school and was beyond busy to have time to mess with cars.

sooooo.... sounds like you're saying I need to call the other Steve :?
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's