Finally got my SCCA card/number

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
EliseAutoXr

Finally got my SCCA card/number

Post by EliseAutoXr »

For those of you that I kept telling... "I have sent the money to the SCCA, but don't have my number yet" ... it showed up today, thanks for cutting me slack in the registration cost.
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)
dfsmith

Post by dfsmith »

My card took a LONG time too. So long, in fact, that I called SCCA membership and asked 'where is it'. Must've been in the mail as I called ... got two now, just within days of each other.
Dave Smith

'09 Honda Accord LX-P (daily beater/greyhound bus)
'08 Ford Ranger XL (parts & manure hauler)
'74 Porsche 914 (perpetual project car)
whenry

Post by whenry »

SCCA switched computer programs for the member database and experienced the expected new program issues and it has really slowed down service to the membership. I kept getting updates on the status and finally told them that if they would spend as much time solving the problem as they were spending telling me about it ........then we wouldnt be having the problem.
Wayne Henry
East Tenn Region, SCCA
2006 MX-5 Limited
the rest of the garage:
1984 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
1996 Toyota 4runner
Jbgti

Post by Jbgti »

dfsmith wrote:My card took a LONG time too. So long, in fact, that I called SCCA membership and asked 'where is it'. Must've been in the mail as I called ... got two now, just within days of each other.
Could you pass that number on to me? I sent my registration in about two months ago and still no card and the check still hasn't cleared my account yet either. I need to call them and see what's going on.
03' VW GTI 1.8T
20th Anniv. IY
STS # 33
dfsmith

Post by dfsmith »

Jbgti wrote:
dfsmith wrote:My card took a LONG time too. So long, in fact, that I called SCCA membership and asked 'where is it'. Must've been in the mail as I called ... got two now, just within days of each other.
Could you pass that number on to me? I sent my registration in about two months ago and still no card and the check still hasn't cleared my account yet either. I need to call them and see what's going on.
It's the main number for SCCA National (800-770-2055). They put me right through to member services.
Dave Smith

'09 Honda Accord LX-P (daily beater/greyhound bus)
'08 Ford Ranger XL (parts & manure hauler)
'74 Porsche 914 (perpetual project car)