Small tire/tool trailer for sale. Located in Chattanooga.

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
caneintn

Small tire/tool trailer for sale. Located in Chattanooga.

Post by caneintn »

I am going to sell my autocross trailer. I built this a couple of years ago and used it twice. It worked great and I would still use it but I stepped up to a 24' enclosed trailer shortly after building it.

The trailer is from Tractor Supply and has a metal floor and side rails. It is a one piece trailer. It does not tilt on its frame. Its has a 1 7/8" ball is is approx 4x6 in size.

The toolbox is also from Tractor supply. I have added a spare carrier and tire as well as a tongue jack. The lights are wired and a 4 pin plug is on it.

I made this to be felxible so you could remove the toolbox and other items pretty quick in case you wanted to use the trailer for general purposes. The toolbox padlocks onto the trailer and all the other bolts use wingnuts to make for easy disassembly.

I carried my tires up front on the trailer. The center section was great to haul my cooler, chairs, canopy and other loose items. I used a truck bed bungy cover over that section.

Basic set up at the track would involve putting a jackstand under the back of the trailer and cranking it off the hitch to stabilize it.

I spent right at $700 when I put this together.

I will let it go for $450. The price is firm. I will not seperate the toolbox.

Email me at caneintn(at)gmail.com if you want it or have any questions.

Album pics - http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l188/ ... 20trailer/

Thanks,
Bill