Free Pool.

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
Wheelman_13

Free Pool.

Post by Wheelman_13 »

I've had a couple of responses from C-list on this already, but if anyone on here is serious and wants to come and get it this week/weekend (except Sunday obviously :) ), I'll give you precedence.

I have on my property a 25' diameter by 5' deep (water line is ~4') above ground pool. I would like it off of my property. To that end, if you are prepared to remove it non-destructively, you can have it. I only ask a $100 cash deposit before you start work to be returned when you are ready to leave with it. This is purely to ensure that no one just pokes a hole in it and runs off.

The Good:
-The Pump and filter are both completely functional. I would recommend replacing the sand in the filter, but I am no expert.
-The pool does not leak measurably
-The liner, such that I could tell last summer has no rips or tears
-The structure seems solid. I (180lbs) can walk around the rim of the pool with minimal drama.
-You also get a vacuum hose, telescoping pole, 2x dipper nets, and I will even throw in a couple of floats.

The Bad:
-The filter basket has a crack in it and is missing a piece that hold the lid on. I have it epoxied and 'rigged now, but you will want to replace this. I have seen this piece for ~$40.
-I do not have a cover, and therefore it is a bit of a pond at the moment, but it'll need to be drained for transport anyway.
-I do not have, nor will I buy the chemicals to clean the pool (this is one reason it's free).
-I will not have help on-hand to assist so bring whoever you'll need.

Please PM if interested.
Richard Graves
1992 Acura NSX
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
youtube.com/lapoftheworld