Legality Question

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Steven

Legality Question

Post by Steven »

So my car decided to meet the rear of my bros. truck the other day. I replaced the radiator etc, but don't have a hood for the car yet, if I don't get one before the event, can I still autox?
scottgib

Post by scottgib »

That sounds like a two part question -- tech and class legality. From a tech view, Disney ran without a hood, and I don't see why you couldn't. Now the class is another kettle of fish. Technically I think you would be in a modified class, but if your class competitors didn't care ..... You are responsible for classing your own car. Maybe if you tied an equivalent amount of weight to the ..... :wink: they really wouldn't care. :twisted:
Old men can still dream!

Scott Gibson
TonyBolton

Post by TonyBolton »

I would not appreciate it if he ran in StreetMod. He needs to run A Mod, or B Mod. It would not be fair to the other SM competitors. pWn3d
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

TonyBolton wrote:I would not appreciate it if he ran in StreetMod. He needs to run A Mod, or B Mod. It would not be fair to the other SM competitors. pWn3d
Sounds like mod for you, Mr. Hobbs! :shock: I think D or E mod would be correct for the car.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

Finally! The locost has some competition!
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
TonyBolton

Post by TonyBolton »

.............. I still think he should run in the A Mod (PRO) class. That would at least be more fair to everyone. :P