'67 Grocery Gitter or will sell 302HO long block

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
firingonfour

'67 Grocery Gitter or will sell 302HO long block

Post by firingonfour »

Just wondering if anyone needs a '67 Ford Fairlane. 2 door automatic with new wheels and tires. The body is straight, no rust, needs interior, paint, and seals to finish the project.

302HO roller motor with about 200 miles on it
Motorsports E-cam (four degrees advanced)
Early model steel heads (ported and polished with Windsor valves... monsters, polished combustion chambers, new guide plates, screw in rocker studs with aluminum roller rockers)
Hydraulic Motorsports lifters, and new push rods
Hypereutectic pistons
Holley street avenger four barrel carb atop aluminum intake
Motorsport aluminum overdrive pulleys
MSD electronic ignition and coil, new battery
New distributor, water pump and holley high flow mechanical fuel pump

Basically everything from carb to oil pump is brand spankin' new.

Headers run out dual straight pipes to flowmaster delta flow mufflers.
The hard part of this build is essentially done. It just needs some tlc to make it look good. I also have the original matching numbers 289cid and all its original parts (heads, intake, etc.).

I'm willing to sell the whole car or just the long block if someone needs a wicked strong motor. If I can't sell it, I'll just write it off as a lesson in engine building and set it on fire for "insurance purposes" (kidding... maybe). Don't miss your chance to own a piece of American automotive history. Personally, I'm into Hondas now. Racing + Grad School = Poor

Car: $9,200 o.b.o. (seriously, o.b.o.) I have over $11,000 invested with the receipts and poverty level status to prove it.
Just the Longblock engine: We'll talk if you're interested
firingonfour

Post by firingonfour »

Really!? Noone needs a small block ford engine. That's a shocker. If anyone knows someone that needs just the long block (heads, intake, built bottom end, etc.) let me and them know.
Thanks all,
TnCobra

Post by TnCobra »

I tried to call you awhile back for several weeks, about the long block, ring,,,,ring,,,ring,,,ring,, I had to give up.
Frank
firingonfour

Post by firingonfour »

I'm sorry Frank, but I never had a number I didn't recognize show up on my caller ID and never received any voice mails. It's possible you ended up with a wrong number. I've sent you a private message with my phone number, and if you could send me yours, I'll call you ASAP. Trust me, I need to sell that engine and/or car, and if I'd known you were trying to reach me, I would have promptly returned your call. I'm in grad school and need the money. Again, I'm sorry for the confusion and please don't mistake it for neglecting your interest. Ron told me you'd tried to call, and I told him I hadn't heard from you (no messages, etc.).
Hope to talk to you soon,