FS: 92' Celica turbo alltrac (Gt4) and racing parts

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
CMS-GT4

FS: 92' Celica turbo alltrac (Gt4) and racing parts

Post by CMS-GT4 »

Seller: Josh Coldiron
Knoxville, Tn 37930.
I will send my phone number to those who are seriously interested.

1992 Celica turbo alltrac Gt4 (st-185) with RC (Rally Champ Edition) hood bumper and gearbox conversion. In 92’ there were only around 270 alltracs sold in the US. There are even fewer now.
Celica widebody with awd and 2L turbo 3sgte (Same engine in the 2nd gen mr2).
Built for homologation of the rally car Toyota competed, and won with in the WRC. Price new was 29K.
5spd, leather, power everything, sunroof, excellent side bolsters on seats, new AC, System 10 sound, with 10 speakers, loaded.
6 disc changer in glovebox.

Rated stock at .86-.89 G on the skidpad. Stock 0-60 is 7.1-7.4 seconds (varied results)
140k on engine and chasis. Gearbox has closer to 40k.

Superpro Bushings all around.
Tein Ha Coilovers with Camberplates (Spring rate 550 F/ 3xx R).
Rear Whiteline swaybar, sb bushings and front sb bushings.
Racing Beat adj. rear swaybar end links.
Cusco type 2 underbrace.
Shortshift Kit with Brass Shifter Bushings (Base, and linkage) and weighted shift knob.
25mm wheel rear spacer. 8mm spacer for front or rear.
Aluminum rear diff brace kit.
Battery relocated to trunk. New optima battery.
3” Straight intake and K&N filter.
2.5” stainless steel downpipe. 2.5” Sard racing varible back pressure exhaust. (Rare item retails over 1,000usd.)
ADR fuel 17x7 wheels. One has curb damage, the others are in good condition.
Slotted/drilled Rotors and Porterfield pads (F/R)

New drive shaft bearings. New wheel bearings all around. New tie rod ends.

Needs, issues.
Could use a better paint job, or at least some painted areas fixed. The body is in great shape, except four a couple of very small dings.
Needs flex pipe cat gutted. (Stopped up with primary cat.)
Turbo is shot. Had a silicone hose sucked through it at full stock boost.
Due to the same incident the engine is having problems. It smokes badly and runs rough.
A n easy fix would be to purchase a JDM clip with 20km for around 1,000-1,200 on ebay which comes with engine, body parts, and gearbox. Maybe an engine will be slightly cheaper. The other option is to rebuild the engine with forged internals, and better turbo and shoot for the major power. The 3sgte is an excellent engine to build up, and can easily add power with a boost controller, and a way to manage the fuel past 12 psi.

Extras.
I purchased many parts when I was planning on rebuilding the car, and making a full race car with it.
I am making the option to purchase the car with the parts, or to sell the parts seperatly.

1 set of stock alltrac wheels with tires. (15x6.5)
3 Y2k celica wheels (16x6.5)
92 gearbox 90k w/o transfer case.

Turbo seal kit 60usd
Plug wires 65usd
1 set of Denso iridium plugs 40usd
Valve cover gasket (inner and outer) 20usd

FMIC: I had a fmic made for stock turbo position, on a 3sgte, and 370hp. The core (spearco) is good for 400hp, or as stated by the spearco site and the ebay seller I also have a HKS BOV I would concider selling with it. It is all brand new. The piping also has a weld for the water injection. I also have the water injection kit that goes along with it. I would concider parting all this out, but would prefer to sell it all together. Core may fit behind regular celica bumer. Total: 1350 + shipping. I think the core size was 17x8x3, but I need to verify that.

Greddy emanage. Full setup, and wiring harness so you do not have to cut into the factory harness. (new) Needs maps erased. Came with maps for turbo civic.
Emanage, software, cable, custom splicer harness (3sgte, may work on others), all availble harness as well as boost sensor.
Total Retail: 878usd. Price I am selling for: 675 +shipping.

Wilwood big brake kit: Braided lines for my 92' alltrac. It can be made to work on other celicas as well.
Uses 12" alcron rotors and hats, wilwood dynalite calipers, SS brakelines, and hawk racing pads. The rotors are in good shape, but one has a scratch and slight use. Except for the rotors all is new.
All you need to do is get a bracket fabricated and you are good to go. 550usd + shipping. (Not sure min. wheel size with these brakes.)

I have more parts to post, but I am taking offers on the car. I am trying to determine a reasonable price. It will have to be picked up, I have no means to deliver.

For those interested, just PM me. I do not want to part out the car, and I would prefer to sell everything as a whole. But I will sell parts that are not on the car speratly. I will also post more pics this weekend some time.

Last edited by CMS-GT4 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coldiron (Cold - Iron)
92' Celica alltrac: in final stages of rebuild
03' Z: Grocery Gitter
CMS-GT4

Post by CMS-GT4 »

UPDATE:

WI is already run from hatch to hood, to help weight dist.
Here is a new list and more details of previously listed parts.
Also, photos.
I am sure there are a few items I am missing. Also misc small stuff to add to it.
Except for the parts I want to sell seperate, I want to sell the car and parts as a package. After 1 week, and I do not get any real transactions going I will part out some of the performance parts. I have already recieve a few requests for everything. I will only take a money order on pickup. The car will have to be carried away. If there are any questions of requests for pics please email or PM me, and I will respond. I am taking offers for one more day, then I will post a realistic price of everything included on monday. I have gotten a quote with help of a slaes person of the value of the car, I need to add up the cost of the parts with it so I can have a realistic total.

Full size spare tire.
Gtfour emblem. (New)
Carbon Fiber toyota emblems, with silver center.(New)
Stock dp and heat sheilds.
Hyper Rev (Celica Vol. 1 and 2) Sells for 25-35 each.
New vent for interior
New oil cooler
Toms low temp thermostat (New)
EGR Block Off plates
Solara Dual gauge pod. Can be made to fit better then the RX7 pod.
RX7 single guage pod
Momo Steering wheel hub
NGK Wires (New)
Denso Plugs (New)
Dizzy Cap and rotor, and new screws. (New)
HKS BOV Recirc (New)
2.25" intercooler couplings
Automete Boost Gauge
MBC
Stock hatch cover.

Parts that I would sell seperate:
2" Silicone Couplings (6) $25 +shipping
K&N Drop in Filter $15 + shipping
Whiteline camber bolts (new) $80 + shipping

Parts that I can include. I just bought some new parts that I can send back, but I can also include them in the purchase.:
Timing Belt.
Acc. Belt.
Fuel Filter.
Clutch Slave cylinder.

Pic: Engine bay, you can see the gold colored tein camber plates.

Interior:
Needs carpet cleaned, and some dusting. Dash is still in great shape. Seats are ok.

Back seat is in great shape.

Hatch.
WI is already run to the hatch, just needs to be hooked up. Also ran a wire as well to controll the pump.

I also have the hatch cover. Its clean, but the bar that holds it needs to be repaired.

Here is the pic of the bushings,, camber bolts, plugs, wires, and hub.

Greddy emanage, software, and wiring harness.

CF emblems, gtfour emblem, boost controller, toms thermo., egr plates camry dual gauge pod.

TB Ic pipe pictured to show the location of the WI inlet, and BOV. Also the pump, and container for the WI.

Pics of piping installed by the one who made it. (Bayarea)
Another. Note that the turbo the IC pipe that goes over the dp, only fits the stock dp. It will need to be modified to fit the a/m dp I installed.

Coldiron (Cold - Iron)
92' Celica alltrac: in final stages of rebuild
03' Z: Grocery Gitter