ETR faces at Dragon hillclimb

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
thewelder

ETR faces at Dragon hillclimb

Post by thewelder »

I saw a lot of ETR people while I was working it this weekend. Thanks to all that came out to support the event. I hope everyone had fun. The event is growing very fast. They are saying that a certain exmotocrosser, rally driver, and current NASCAR driver will be at the one in September. I am not good with names but one of our members got real close to the action on Saturday. Thanks to the guard rails everyone was OK. Chad
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
Wheelman_13

Re: ETR faces at Dragon hillclimb

Post by Wheelman_13 »

thewelder wrote:I saw a lot of ETR people while I was working it this weekend. Thanks to all that came out to support the event. I hope everyone had fun. The event is growing very fast. They are saying that a certain exmotocrosser, rally driver, and current NASCAR driver will be at the one in September. I am not good with names but one of our members got real close to the action on Saturday. Thanks to the guard rails everyone was OK. Chad
:oops: :mrgreen:

Apparently the spot that will yield the best pictures in a turn, is also the spot where a car is most likely to end up if things go wrong. I had actually thought about that possibility earlier, and started to move another 50ft up the road, but when I went to step over the rail further up there was a yellow-jacket nest in the ground, so I walked back down. It wasn't as close as it looked, but was still closer than I'd have liked.
Richard Graves
1992 Acura NSX
2004 Lamborghini Gallardo
youtube.com/lapoftheworld
Crash477

Post by Crash477 »

I went up for a few hours on Saturday and took a bunch of pictures. Check them out here: http://wp.me/p2125x-3B
Steven Kornhaus
1987 Acura Legend Coupe LS
2006 Subaru STi (sold)
1989 BMW 325is (sold)
flier129

Post by flier129 »

here's some of my pics:http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f227/ ... 206-23-12/

It was a great time and I think the September event will be even better :)
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
lcoleman

Post by lcoleman »

IMG_0673 by überschnell, on Flickr
Lucas Coleman STM #72