Thanks for a great event ETR!!

Discussions related to Solo
BrianChevy

Thanks for a great event ETR!!

Post by BrianChevy »

Dear ETR,

I just wanted to start a new thread to thank ETR leadership for a great event.

My family relocated here from Atlanta last fall and this was our first time out with you after racing in the southeast SCCA for many years.. My son Cameron and I had a wonderful time at the event and enjoyed renewing some old friendships and starting new ones. I want to thank everybody for their support, especially Ted V, Karl and Nick Rickert, Scott Gibson, Linda Cox and Mark Pilson. That was the first time our car has been run hard in a couple of years (thus the 6/10ths early runs), but after we got the rust knocked off the drivers and the car was acting stable, we were able to push it and we have some room to go, but happy overall. It was cameron's first ever win over me and I am actually really excited to see him drive that well. We are hoping to visit Dixie Nationals next month to continue to re-develop our skills as well as an Evolution School..

As far as the running of the event, I know how hard it is to put events on, i worked on ARSCCA TeamSolo for 5 years. Pulling off 104 entries on a medium lot with a double crossover and re-runs??
awesome job handling things ETR. We thank you!

I especially thank Ted V for double checking the sound meter readings for me to make sure the 1 warning was a statistical outlier. We must keep this lot, and i want to be part of the solution, not the problem.

Looking forward to the next event.

Brian and Cameron LaRose
#15 / #115 C-Prepared, 87 Z/28
MARKP

Re: Thanks for a great event ETR!!

Post by MARKP »

Good to see you guys out with the ol' Camaro!
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
TedV

Post by TedV »

:rockon:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
flier129

Post by flier129 »

It was cool having you guys in the CP car around! Hope to catch you guys down at Dixie.
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT