todays meeting

Discussions related to Solo
oldmuscle69

todays meeting

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Sorry I Missed, have a home heating issue going on and it took a crap today.Contacted the repair guy{$} and got it working for now but at KUB cost. Sorry If I pissed off you guys. Just stirring crap.
Last edited by oldmuscle69 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Colbert
John Brown

Re: todays meeting

Post by John Brown »

..........yep, and there you have it. :?

Bob, what did you just say??? :lol:
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
CABoegemann

Post by CABoegemann »

:lol2:
........ _____
........./____,\__
........(o)_l___(o)

'05 MINI Cooper S
TedV

Post by TedV »

" My apologies for missing the meeting this evening. Unfortunately I had to attend to a problem at my house. It seems the home heating unit finally failed. I called a heating and air repair person to address the issue. This repair cost me a bunch of money on top of what the poorly operating unit has cost me in heating bills to KUB these past few months.

I am ready for the next autocross to get here so I can win victoriously over Walter in STS. Anyone else up to the challenge of competition? I will pay more attention to John Brown and Mark Pilson when walking the course and trying to decide on what way to take an optional slalom. Their chiding and joking on what way looked to be incorrect would have been more productive in my times if they had stated more clearly the better way to take the section in question. As it were their questionable morals did not prevent me from walking and driving the course the slower way. I sure do wish they had clarified to me the faster way to take it. I would have expected they would have helped a fellow ETR member determine the most effective way to drive the course. My times surely would have improved by 2 seconds.

If it would help pass the safety inspection of the course,the next time they set up the course I offer to drive the course for the inspection with them in my cars passenger seat . After which I will ask them to please step out of the car. I will then be ready to race."
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

I like the way I get #$@7 Started, See it brings peeps out that would like to drive a car this season. And also gets the course guys a bit riled up.We need this to bring more fun.
Bob Colbert
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Did Curt come back from watering ferns to race?
Bob Colbert
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

oldmuscle69 wrote:Did Curt come back from watering ferns to race?
:lol:

Mr. Cold beer,

I did not find humor in your presumption that I would ridicule your driving prowess. I regret that I did not take it upon myself to make sure that you were taking the correct line. I chose to preoccupy myself with other duties to which I was tasked. You were certainly free to walk to my posterior during one of my two course walks to be sure your selection of line agreed with mine.

I would like to take a moment to remind you of a school called Evolution that we will be hosting later this spring. They will be pleased to assist you with proper line selection.

I hope this day finds you well and I look forward to seeing you at the sporting event this Sunday.

Sent from the Galaxy
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE, and in this corner we have cold beer and in the other corner we have the old goat. Lets keep this racing clean. No eye poking during the course walk and no letting air pressure out in grid and no battery pulling and most of all no rubbing on course. Do you both understand these rules now touch bumpers and come driving like a mofo.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
integra55

Post by integra55 »

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245
flier129

Post by flier129 »

wtfdbjs
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

WELL, I see I have riled a few.Sorry for That and did not mean it that way.Just was not on the right course of thought.Both of you guys rock and was wanting to get some birds flying.I see a few have taken flight now.You have now got me looking at the course more .What a pinch. I will now call MYSELF a true DICK for not seeing it.Lets have fun in a few days.PS Walter-I am on to you 8)
Bob Colbert
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

oldmuscle69 wrote:WELL, I see I have riled a few.Sorry for That and did not mean it that way.Just was not on the right course of thought.Both of you guys rock and was wanting to get some birds flying.I see a few have taken flight now.You have now got me looking at the course more .What a pinch. I will now call MYSELF a true DICK for not seeing it.Lets have fun in a few days.PS Walter-I am on to you 8)
No harm done... we're all just poking fun. :pirate:
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
integra55

Post by integra55 »

all I can say, is it's nice that we have a few CB translators on here :lol:

Bob… as always I'm right there for the taking … we'll just have to see if you're up to the task :mrgreen:

:fight:
“The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.”

walter jones
'91 civic CRX, Ford F150, '14 Chevy Sonic

828-686-3245