Gauging interest: 15X6 miata wheels

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
mrsoul55

Gauging interest: 15X6 miata wheels

Post by mrsoul55 »

I'm just gauging interest on this one for now. If someone is interested I may go forward with a plan I have and sell these.

15X6 miata wheels off a 2001 miata. offset is +40 and they have a 4X100 bolt pattern. approximate weight is 13.1 pounds per wheel. they are all in great shape. i had the center bore increased to 56.1mm to fit my car so it will need hubcentric rings. some say it will and some say it won't need the rings but i won't go into that here. let me know if interested along with a price. thanks.
'02 Civic Si
HS #96
mrsoul55

Re: Gauging interest: 15X6 miata wheels

Post by mrsoul55 »

mrsoul55 wrote:I'm just gauging interest on this one for now. If someone is interested I may go forward with a plan I have and sell these.

15X6 miata wheels off a 2001 miata. offset is +40 and they have a 4X100 bolt pattern. approximate weight is 13.1 pounds per wheel. they are all in great shape. i had the center bore increased to 56.1mm to fit my car so it will need hubcentric rings. some say it will and some say it won't need the rings but i won't go into that here. let me know if interested along with a price. thanks.
anyone with a miata or other car want these? center caps and bolts are included and i'll let them go cheap!
'02 Civic Si
HS #96