2015 EVENTS AND SITES

Discussions related to Solo
SeanDrives4Fun

Re: 2015 EVENTS AND SITES

Post by SeanDrives4Fun »

when does our 1st (two) events open, I'm already promoting and a link is always nice. Also expect an incentive for the two days?
Rally Boss
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

First event will be open in the second week of February and maybe just a wee bit earlier. Not sure about what you mean by incentive.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

Price break for people who come both days.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

We only do the price break when we do the school and event the next day. The test n tune benefits the people that do it as you can make adjustments to the car to see if they work and you will get more runs by far than you will get for the first event.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2010 GT500
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

I think Sean was talking about the actual 2 day events later in the year. I thought the people who came to both days paid less. Or maybe it was the same price for 1 day or both days.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
jcox07

Post by jcox07 »

Two day events are usually 35-45 dollars depending on the site and that is for two days. That said it also depends on which site and how much the lot fee is. The sediv two day event last year I think was 45.00 I may be wrong on that, but it was some where in that range.
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2010 GT500
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Just a quick update on Chattanooga Jetport contract agreement has been obtained to run at Cleveland Jetport for 2015. The schedule posted in the beginning of this thread is good Test & Tune in 3 weeks Sunday February 22. here's the link to register.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/cr ... NABlCw5CM9
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

I would consider it if it wasn't so expensive and a ticket event.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

Teufelshund wrote:I would consider it if it wasn't so expensive and a ticket event.
Yeah...don't blame you on that they had to keep price a bit high to pay for the venue. I'm asking them why they decided on run tickets?
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
shaggybob

Post by shaggybob »

Teufelshund wrote:I would consider it if it wasn't so expensive and a ticket event.
Unfortunately we don't have a plethora of sites where we can run. The one that we have found is quite expensive and without getting in to specific numbers, I can say that the 11 events we have scheduled this year will cost more than what I have in my A Street Z06 pretty well prepped for the class.

Last year our format was $30 for 6 runs and $5 per run or 3 for $10 after the initial six.

When we changed sites we were forced to increase our entry to $40 and still haven't been in the black yet which frankly isn't looking too great for us as a club.

This year the format is exactly the same as last year, except the fee structure which has only changed to reflect our new standard entry fee and we have, at least for now, opted not to go with the 3 for $10 option on additional runs.

I've heard mention of the ETR T&T only being $25 and unlimited runs. Believe me when I say this, I would LOVE for our region to have a site where we could run that cheap.
Bob Moates
CRSCCA Solo Chair
CRSCCA Webmaster
TedV

Post by TedV »

shaggybob wrote: I've heard mention of the ETR T&T only being $25 and unlimited runs. Believe me when I say this, I would LOVE for our region to have a site where we could run that cheap.
Have you been to Pellissippi? We are glad to have a site to run and hope we never loose it. We have had better and worse sites.

If all goes well I hope to make more events this year including Chatt events & do my part to help get y'alls program in the black. :rockon:
Ted V.
don't make me list all my VW's
shaggybob

Post by shaggybob »

TedV wrote:
shaggybob wrote: I've heard mention of the ETR T&T only being $25 and unlimited runs. Believe me when I say this, I would LOVE for our region to have a site where we could run that cheap.
Have you been to Pellissippi? We are glad to have a site to run and hope we never loose it. We have had better and worse sites.

If all goes well I hope to make more events this year including Chatt events & do my part to help get y'alls program in the black. :rockon:
And we look forward to seeing you! I'm continually impressed by the number of ETR members that make our events and hope that continues as often as schedules allow.

I had every intention of making a few events up there last year, but it turned out to be the single most crazy year of my life so far. Even missed one of our events. I can't make any promises but i do want to make a few trips up there this year.
Bob Moates
CRSCCA Solo Chair
CRSCCA Webmaster
90civichb

Post by 90civichb »

Does the CRSCCA have a class that mimics STM? I would love to run some events with the Chatt guys, but I am still on 140TW tires and don't plan to be changing that this year.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
Teufelshund

Post by Teufelshund »

shaggybob wrote:
Unfortunately we don't have a plethora of sites where we can run. The one that we have found is quite expensive and without getting in to specific numbers, I can say that the 11 events we have scheduled this year will cost more than what I have in my A Street Z06 pretty well prepped for the class.

Last year our format was $30 for 6 runs and $5 per run or 3 for $10 after the initial six.

When we changed sites we were forced to increase our entry to $40 and still haven't been in the black yet which frankly isn't looking too great for us as a club.
I completely understand. My biggest issue is actually the ticket thing. I'm definitely going to try to make it to an event with you guys this year though. :rockon:
Brian Robbins
XP 45
shaggybob

Post by shaggybob »

90civichb wrote:Does the CRSCCA have a class that mimics STM? I would love to run some events with the Chatt guys, but I am still on 140TW tires and don't plan to be changing that this year.
We have an STM I believe it's the same model. 140 tread wear, 1.0 pax
Bob Moates
CRSCCA Solo Chair
CRSCCA Webmaster