2015 EVENTS AND SITES

Discussions related to Solo
90civichb

Re: 2015 EVENTS AND SITES

Post by 90civichb »

shaggybob wrote:
90civichb wrote:Does the CRSCCA have a class that mimics STM? I would love to run some events with the Chatt guys, but I am still on 140TW tires and don't plan to be changing that this year.
We have an STM I believe it's the same model. 140 tread wear, 1.0 pax
Great! I am going to try for 7 events with you guys this year. Hopefully I can get a few more of the ETR guys to make the commitment as well.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
Buck05Sti

Post by Buck05Sti »

90civichb wrote:
shaggybob wrote:
90civichb wrote:Does the CRSCCA have a class that mimics STM? I would love to run some events with the Chatt guys, but I am still on 140TW tires and don't plan to be changing that this year.
We have an STM I believe it's the same model. 140 tread wear, 1.0 pax
Great! I am going to try for 7 events with you guys this year. Hopefully I can get a few more of the ETR guys to make the commitment as well.
Im game for some events at the Jetport, especially once those razors get knocked off the concrete!
Ryan Buckingham

2005 STi- STU #20

2004 Z06 Commemorative Edition (gold chain not included)
shaggybob

Post by shaggybob »

Just to be sure I didn't mis-quote anything, here is our STM rule section from our supplemental regs:
STM Class Rules:
1. STM class was created in the spirit of allowing newer drivers to “Run what you brung”. This also
encompasses „transitional cars‟, or cars that are not yet prepped for a specific class.
2. STM cars must have tires with a minimum treadwear rating of 140.
3. STM Pax times are set to 1.000
Bob Moates
CRSCCA Solo Chair
CRSCCA Webmaster