I'm really sorry....

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
eunos735

I'm really sorry....

Post by eunos735 »

So. Many of you may already know....but I take possession of my new house in Knoxville today. I'm REALLY torn about leaving Chattanooga. I have so many friends and close acquaintances going to miss. I've lived in Chattanooga longer than any other city as an adult.

I've been making the drive from Chattanooga to Knoxville and back every day for the last 3 years....and I'm just exhausted.

I hope that sometime before my last day as a resident of Chattanooga (Feb1st) that I can get together with my Chattanooga family for a good meal and fellowship.

To my Knoxville family and friends....I'm really sorry to do this to you....but you're gonna be seeing a lot more of me.

I'm really sad and excited at the same time.... :( :)
SSM 96/196
90civichb

Re: I'm really sorry....

Post by 90civichb »

Will you be driving your Miata in some of the local events? I have been following your build on MT.net for awhile but I have yet to see the car in person. I noticed you also got a set of hi_im_sean's upper hub sleeves. Have you already got a spherical for it? Not trying to derail the thread, it would be great to see some very fast local talent and learn from.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
flier129

Post by flier129 »

There goes the neighborhood!
Marcus Luttrell - 99' Miata - GLTC/Max3/ST5 #92
Nine Lives Racing - Sales/spell-checker/IT
01badz28

Post by 01badz28 »

I guess they will let anyone in these days.
Ryan E. Jarrard
2001 Camaro Z28, SM #24
2011 BMW M3 Coupe
1989 BMW M3
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Welcome, Eric! Don't forget to get with national about dual membership. If you get it done quickly, you are more than welcome at our banquet at the end of the month. Just post up on that thread if you are coming.

Sent from the Galaxy.
eunos735

Post by eunos735 »

Yea, I'll more than likely run the car at a few local events.....but I will also be looking for someone locally who has a car and wants a tire warmer for local events. It's just gotten so expensive on a per run basis to drive my car, it's hard to justify doing it at very many local events.

And they aren't letting me into Knoxville......I'm just coming back....... like it or not :)
SSM 96/196
budjrfan

Post by budjrfan »

how the hell did he get in.......???

Kelly Munsey
scottgib wrote:On a course that Brown and I both ran about 30% in first gear, with one downshift, an Impala had FTD!!!!??? Still on that course, Kelly schooled us.
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

welcome to K Ville, it's not that far from Chatt for a visit hope the the tap root was not real deep.
Bob Colbert
EliseAutoXr

Post by EliseAutoXr »

Welcome!!
Bradley Allen
STM 7
06 Lotus Elise (some stock)