test n tune

Discussions related to Solo
jcox07

test n tune

Post by jcox07 »

The test n tune is in the books and not a bad day but could have gone better. We had people leaving while others were still running and some didn't work their second shift and for those that worked more than what was required of them I thank you. Hopefully we will be a little better organized for the rest of the season. See everyone in the morning. The time changes tonight so it won't get daylight enough till probably 7:45 or their about. So get a good night's rest and let the trash talk start tomorrow or tonight if you feel like it....lol
JY ( Jeff ) Cox
ETR R.E
2018-2021, 2022, 2023 Solo Nationals Co Chairman
2010 GT500
90civichb

Re: test n tune

Post by 90civichb »

I drove so much today that I got a blister on my hand. I should probably use gloves for tomorrow. Awesome event overall, I got over 10 runs in the car. I couldn't crack into the low 58's though :(. I think I heard someone rattle off a 55 as well :shock: . Excited about tomorrow. :rockon:

Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

90civichb wrote:I drove so much today that I got a blister on my hand. I should probably use gloves for tomorrow. Awesome event overall, I got over 10 runs in the car. I couldn't crack into the low 58's though :(. I think I heard someone rattle off a 55 as well :shock: . Excited about tomorrow. :rockon:

Rosi or driving, just wondering..... :lol: :lol: :lol: But I did have fun in your car,Thanks Cody.Image
Bob Colbert
90civichb

Post by 90civichb »

Ha, no problem Bob. Glad you could drive it.
Check out some of the build.
https://www.youtube.com/user/90civichb
Cody Yankey