CAR NUMBERS

Discussions related to Solo
oldmuscle69

CAR NUMBERS

Post by oldmuscle69 »

Am I missing some thing here? I just want to ask WHY when I went to register for our next event my number was not locked to my car.Ya'll said register for the first event to lock your number. I did and now I have no number. Seems the car that now has my number is not even in the same class. So WTF now. I will only run my number and that is 58. So if the registration folks can fix that then thanks.
Bob Colbert
Teufelshund

Re: CAR NUMBERS

Post by Teufelshund »

Bob, check the very first number in the drop down menu. Lots of times when you've used the number already, it puts it at the top of the list instead of numerical order. For example, 58, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.....etc.
Brian Robbins
XP 45
John Brown

Post by John Brown »

Yea, Bob.. that's where my number was. At the very top
ETR Pro Class Champion-2002-03-10-11-12-13-14-15
BMW/CCA D-Mod National Road Racing Champion-2011
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2004
Pro-Solo Prepared National Champ-2005
2016 Dodge Challenger SRT 6.4L CAM-C
Gen52SS

Post by Gen52SS »

oldmuscle69 wrote:Am I missing some thing here? I just want to ask WHY when I went to register for our next event my number was not locked to my car.Ya'll said register for the first event to lock your number. I did and now I have no number. Seems the car that now has my number is not even in the same class. So WTF now. I will only run my number and that is 58. So if the registration folks can fix that then thanks.
Bob..I show in MSR that on February 8, 2015 you registered STS #58 but on March 28, 2015 you changed and registered the number STS #57 (maybe a keypunch error) you had two numbers registered. Since the March 28th number selection was the last number assigned it used it as your first choice. I fixed it today the only number you have is #58. You have yet to register for the 4th event. Go into MSR and register for that event even if your not going and let's see if it's fixed?
Paul Breitweiser
2016 STX Champion FRS Raven Black
oldmuscle69

Post by oldmuscle69 »

thanks everyone I think here as of late I am more pissed at my self and seem to take it out as I go.I have not meant for anyone to be mixed up in my internal piss fest. You all are my need and not my frustration...
Bob Colbert