Street Prepared / Street mod garage sale

Items Wanted, Forsale, or For Trade
MARKP

Street Prepared / Street mod garage sale

Post by MARKP »

Ok, since the FSP car is now with the new owner. I have a lot of bits and pieces that will probably fit a lot of other cars that are now for sale that the new owner didn't want.

--1 set of revalved Koni shocks / struts. Fits Scirocco, Rabbit, early Jetta (shortened and double adjustable in the front, completely custom built) $800 sold
--1 set of Keizer 13x9 wheels, 4x100 bolt patter, 5" backspace. Two of them need to be reassembled but all parts are there. $600 sold
--1 set of Panasport 13x8.5 wheels, 4x100 bolt patter, 5" backspace $800 sold
--various swaybars to fit Scirocco, Rabbit, early Jetta (let me know what you need)
--1 wide ratio transmission (FF code) with Quaife limited slip differential installed, fits Scirocco, Rabbit, early Jetta $1000
--190mm lightened flywheel with 4 puck race clutch, fits most watercooled 4cyl VW's $150 sold
--two Kirkey "economy" aluminum racing seats with covers (one is 15" wide and the other is 17" wide. (If you buy both, I can include bracket for driver side that fits VW but it is very heavy) $100 each SOLD 15" seat only
--1 lightweight non-spillable 12v battery in fair condition $20

PM me here or reply to post if you have questions. I will be happy to talk on the phone or e-mail if you have questions but don't really want to post that information publicly.
Last edited by MARKP on Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
01 Excursion - The safe you dropped from the 10th story
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Awaiting payment on flywheel assembly.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

Sold some parts and updated first post.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club
thewelder

Post by thewelder »

Do you still have the seats. How much do they weigh. STS rules say they have to weigh 15 pounds. What kind of battery is it.
*Chad Summey*

E mod 78 lotus seven clone.
MARKP

Post by MARKP »

thewelder wrote:Do you still have the seats. How much do they weigh. STS rules say they have to weigh 15 pounds. What kind of battery is it.
The seats weigh somewhere around 10 lbs each. They can easily weigh more than 15lbs depending on what kind of seat bracket you attach to them.

The battery is a Hawker brand battery from what I can tell. Doug Allen actually got the battery for me and it was a surplus battery. It is something that really needs to be used inside the engine compartment. I had it in the back of the car and it would barely start the car about 6 times before it started needing help. It is very lightweight for a battery and doesn't require a battery box.
Mark Pilson
03 Z06 - Sword
09 Mustang - Club