One set of filmed runs, free

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
Williampreza

One set of filmed runs, free

Post by Williampreza »

I've posted the footage of two of my runs from the Comcast race, in case anyone wants to compare notes, critique my line (that would be helpful), etc. Runs 2 and 3 are the only ones I filmed. Oddly enough, my DNF didn't get on tape :roll:

Thanks to comcast for the race, and for the webspace to host the video.
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?
DustinP10

Post by DustinP10 »

Nice video, I can see my silver g20 on the right when you go up the hill after the first run on the tape. What kind of camera did you use?
Williampreza

Post by Williampreza »

Sony Handycam Digital 8. Mounted between the passenger seat headrest posts. I like the way it feels like your riding along. Just wish I had another camera sync'ed with this one filming me.

Or maybe two more, one to film my driving and one just to film my facial expressions
:) ......... :D ......... :twisted: ...... :o ........:shock: ......... :? ......... :( ......... :x ...... :evil: ......... :cry: .......... :oops:
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?
OneFastZx2

Post by OneFastZx2 »

so how much to rent your setup to critique my crazy drivin? :lol:
98 Ford Excort Zx2
STS Auto-X leader........ hahahaha, maybe one day i'll be good enough to beat someone.... anyone!?!?!
Williampreza

Post by Williampreza »

You can borrow it next race if it will fit your car. More likely, we would have to fashion another bracket, but thats dead easy. Are you doing the school?
Will Lavender
#44 HS Nissan Frontier?