ETR Driver Schools (A call for interest!)

Discussion of anything that doesn't fall into the Solo II and RallyX Categories
firingonfour

ETR Driver Schools (A call for interest!)

Post by firingonfour »

The driver school for April 3rd and 4th filled up fast, and I know there are several folks interested in attending a driver school hosted by the ETR. I spoke with Robert Carpenter this evening and he said that if there is enough interest, the region might consider a second driver school this season. That said, if you'd like to go to school, post a reply to this and make your voice heard.
Thanks,
Andy
MarshallMX5

Post by MarshallMX5 »

Will minors be allowed to attend?

Someone please respond this time. :oops:
thrdeye

Post by thrdeye »

You gotta get teh minor wavier signed by both of your parents. I don't know all the details.
Chris Harp
2009 Mazda RX-8 | 2018 Toyota Tundra | 2011 BMW M3
MarshallMX5

Post by MarshallMX5 »

Yes, I have that. I was just wondering if the rules were any different for the schools.
larry

Re: ETR Driver Schools (A call for interest!)

Post by larry »

firingonfour wrote:The driver school for April 3rd and 4th filled up fast, and I know there are several folks interested in attending a driver school hosted by the ETR. I spoke with Robert Carpenter this evening and he said that if there is enough interest, the region might consider a second driver school this season. That said, if you'd like to go to school, post a reply to this and make your voice heard.
Thanks,
Andy
I am definitely interested!
Larry Huff
1999 Mazda Miata Sport Silver CS 8 (#1)
1999 Mazda Miata Sport Silver CS 8 (#2)
2005 Acura TL Anthracite
JW

Post by JW »

Last edited by JW on Thu May 14, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
2K1`ACR

Driver School

Post by 2K1`ACR »

Sign me up! Definitely interested!
Why racing? Because football, baseball, basketball and soccer only require 1 ball to play.
CMS-GT4

Post by CMS-GT4 »

I would be interested.
Coldiron (Cold - Iron)
92' Celica alltrac: in final stages of rebuild
03' Z: Grocery Gitter
tnturbo

Post by tnturbo »

I would also be interested. I would also like to see it limited to people that did NOT attend the earlier one. No double dipping unless it doesn't fill up
Jeff Miller
RapidRoy

Post by RapidRoy »

I would definitely be interested, any rough ideas of a date? Gotta get the car put back together!
ChuckM

Driving school

Post by ChuckM »

I'm interested also in another school, No double dipping is a good idea unless we he have openings.

Chuck Moore
914 72
MichaelXi

Post by MichaelXi »

I'd be game if it can be done somewhere besides WB.
:)
Focus on FASTER!!!!
steverife

Post by steverife »

if it is okay with Robert and any of you guys want to, i'd be willing to sell my spot for this weekend's school. i kinda need to work saturday and i'd like to travel to the nashville event on sunday.

if anyone is interested, PM me on here or catch me on AIM (user name "Not cbring")
'16 FRS - PSTX 97
gbwrx

Post by gbwrx »

I would be willing to work the event unless there is a spot for me to double dip.
rocracing2001

Post by rocracing2001 »

Well the masses have spoken and we hear you. I just got back from the Solo meeting and we talked about this. It looks like we just might have a school later this year. I know you did not want to hear later this year, but we are having a test and tune next month. Putting on a school takes alot of time just ask anybody that has put one on. I will say it looks like the only site to have a school at this time is W.B. so that will not make everybody happy, but we cannot make everybody happy can we. I am looking foward to the school this weekend and lets see where we go from hear.

Robert